Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Okay guys, how do men flirt?

I don't want to read another article in a magazine about this, I want to hear it straight from your lips.





What do you catch yourself doing when you're really interested in a woman? Do you have any signature ';moves?';





It's so hard to figure out whether the fact that he smacks me with the remote control is a flirty move or whether he lifts his shirt and rubs his stomach is a flirty move?





What kind of things do you do?Okay guys, how do men flirt?
if ii can tell she's interested ii show off ..;





[ my teeth are amazingg so ii smile AL0T ]





[ [ I WULD NVR HIT U WIT A REMOTEE .!?; WTF ATLEAST NOT TOO HARD..; ] ]





[ my Abs are amazing so ii do the shirt lift ]





ii try to act like im the coolest guy she's ever met





---- but ---





if ii dont kno if she's feelin me yet ii just go with the flow nd only do the last step [ try to act like im sooooo cool ]





ii laugh alot





nd sometimes ii tlk alot maybe too muchh





:pPp





hope ii helpedOkay guys, how do men flirt?
they tease


they will stare


they will drop a compliment here and there


they will try to be funny





answer mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090623083440AAXjfMX
I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment