Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to flirt with a man?

Listen, that is the cutest question I heard. Could u be any fricken cuter.





See, u just flirted w/me. That wasnt so hard.How to flirt with a man?
It's not necessary lady - all you have to do, is go up to whatever man you like and say the following words:-





';Excuse me Sir, but I couldn't help noticing you over there and found you rather attractive, I would be most grateful if you would take me back to my place/your place (whichever you feel comfortable with - he won't worry about the location) and give me a thorough damn good rogering!!!





If he's a normal heterosexual man and not a damn woofter, he'll say one of three things ''I'm married - sorry love, but thanks for the invite or he'll say ''lead the way'; if he's coming back to yours or ''follow me love'' if you're going back to his!





As long as he knows what he's doing - you'll receive what you need and both of you will be happy - see? Simple!





Forget all this flirting nonsense - you need to be getting down to the nitty-gritty - life's far too short for all that messing about!How to flirt with a man?
Flirt with her in his presence. Let him know that he can have you and her. The both of you.
smile and touch his shoulder gently
try your flirting out on me i'll let you know if you are on the right track
Be subtle.
lots of eye contact.
1. good apearance. Men dont like women who's dirty .


2. Be confident


3. Good behaviour
Be coquettish smile allot while talking to him. Wink at him. Blow kisses. tell him how good he looks and smells.
just use your femine wiles . then just be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment