Friday, August 20, 2010

How to flirt with an English man ?

I like an english man. We had several clear and long eye contact. He stares at me for minutes. This mutual staring relationship has been going on for at least 3 weeks and I am bored. Five days ago I attempted to smile and say hi. But he immediately turned his head. What does this mean ? How should I flirt with an English man?How to flirt with an English man ?
The people above are right - I can't even hold a staring contest with a girl for more than 3 seconds unless I'm drunk/ on transport. Theres all the proof u need that in fact some guys are just shy. Just maybe talk to him.How to flirt with an English man ?
sounds creepy. go to him say hay babe either ask me out or stop staring.
why would you want to better off with a SCOTTISH MAN
I m going with suzee buy him a beer or a kebab.
I think he's a bit shy. If he keeps staring at you then I think it means he likes you. If he his shy though, you must bite the bullet and go up to talk to him. It's no good just staring at each other, you'll get nowhere and someone may get in there first. If you start up a friendship you can see what he's really like then, you might not even like him if you talked to him. Ask him out for a drink after work. He may open up a bit if he's plyed with drink, lol.
You're bored after three weeks? My good woman, we English chaps like to keep the mutual staring going for two or three years before ';smiling'; as you so charmingly put it. Don't worry, and remember: it's rude to blink during the ';staring'; (By the way, did you know that if you're staring at the Queen, you're only allowed to blink if she blinks first? It's royal protocol, and the British way!)
It's most likely that he has one false eye or is very short sighted. when he does it again stand very close to him and ask him what he's looking at. English men love that. And then beep him on his nose and run off, They love that as well. By the way I know the Queen and live next door to Windsor Castle. That's one of those big houses that's older than a hundred.
Some men are shy...so maybe you need to be the one who is upfront with him.
what has being english got to do with it lol?


Girl...you need to get out more... go with girlfriends or something, a man is a man no matter what race/religion/creed...(mind you there are some exceptions)
Have a job...........
Buy him a beer...
  • cute myspace
  • long hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment