Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is this man flirting?

There is this man that had shown some interest in me for a while, then he never completely stopped, but it slowed down. I thought maybe he was involved with someone else or I had sent him some wrong signal. Since he never spoke about it, neither did I. Now, everytime I am around him, it's like he always has to say something, it doesn't even matter what. It's not so much flirtatious but simple stuff like..if I'm running he says ';run, run';, If I'm getting a pen out of my purse he says ';get the pen out';. It's like he just verbalizes whatever it is i'm doing, just to be saying something. I am interested in him, but I am thinking he is interested in another person, possibly even confused. I know I am. Since I don't know his status with another female, but I have known this man for a couple of years, how do I approach this one and not make myself look like a fool. I know if I don't go after him and let him know I want him someone else will? Is he flirting or just being nice?Is this man flirting?
As a man I can tell you that he is very interested in you but he is not sure if you are involved with somebody or if you will reject him. The simple things he says, to me, mean that he is trying to open a conversation with you but does not want to say things that will upset you (like his previous flirtatious things that he is not sure if it upsets you). So he resorts to meaningless things. Open up a deeper conversation with him next time. Say things like: ';what do you do when you need a friend? who do you go to? etc.';. That way you can open up to him as a friend and then go on from there.


Good luck :)Is this man flirting?
When he ses something like that to you respond to him...sometimes aand he'll ask himself why didn't she say anything this time. He's probably interested in you if he keeps up on the telking. just try talking back or beet him to the punch say something to him first.
Honestly if that's all the better he can communicate, he sounds as if he is a few cards short of a deck. Make sure this is what you want before you open the door and invite him into your life.
Answer one question...if he can't get the nerve up to express interest in you now, what sort of life are you to expect with him. He needs to grow up and you need to look elsewhere.
Just being nice maybe, but I doubt it. ';smile';. It's o:k to flirt with him with a little tease such as ';if you don't let me alone I am going to tell Sue'; are whatever her name is. That will make him talk!! he will probably say ';she is nothing to him. Now you are on your own girl. I helped you as far as I could. ';smile';
i'm not sure how this will help, some people deal with mixed signals, and they don't know any other way. it is up to you to play their game or not.
Honestly with ppl like that you will never know unless you ask and find out. Why don't you ask him out for coffee or something, or lunch at work together? little simple things like that and see where it goes from there
This dream-man of yours sure has a strange way of flirting. He probably feels you are not interested since you didn't jump at his first attempt of flirting, and doesn't know how to feel comfortable in front of you. Seems it is up to you to make the move. Next time you get the pen out, take his hand and write your number on it. Then smile and briskly walk away.
  • free spyware remobal
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment