Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i avoid flirtation from homosexuals?

I'm a ladies man, girls flirt with me all the time. The downside of this is that i get a lot of homosexuals flirting with me too. Seeing guys look at me the way i look at a girl when i like her makes me really uncomfortable and sometimes aggressive. My question is: what can i do to prevent the latter?How can i avoid flirtation from homosexuals?
Stop bein' so damn sexy.How can i avoid flirtation from homosexuals?
you can't. you need to be more secure in your own sexuality to not be threatened.





it has been shown in various studies that men that feel as you do - have some internal homosexual tendencies that they attempt to overshadow with such masculine hetero bravado.





get a grip dude.
I seriously doubt you're all that, but I believe you think you are.





Nothing you can do - people will hit on other people. Always have, always will.





But I bet you misinterpret gay guys just being polite or friendly as interested in you.
Now you know what girls go through all the time when guys look at them.


Either everyone needs to stop looking at everyone else, or everyone needs to get a grip and just ignore people that they are not interested in.
now you see what it feels like when you stare at a lesbian...they get uncomfortable and want to kick your ***...stop wearing your moms thongs and skirts and maybe it won't happen...get a grip stop being a homophobic jerk.
just say ';thanks but NO thanks';
get some balls and ignore it
get over youself. your a d-bag
My gay friends are unanimous: Nothing is sexier than a scared straight guy.





Stop being so scared of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment