Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do white men GENERALLY think Latina's don't like them?

Do white men GENERALLY think Latina's don't like them?


haha, seriously! I keep on seeing some questions regarding white men and Latina women. For example, ';do latinas like white men?';





Of course we do. Or at least I do. While I know that not every white man is willing to date outside his race, I also know that not every Latina would consider to dating outside her culture.





I'm a Latina but I was born and raised in the US. I think white men are so attractive and Asian men are such sweethearts ^^ (I've dated Asian before, btw)





Now I live in a different community (predominantly white) and I would just like to know if anybody has any tips on interracial dating. I'm a very open minded person (:





-how can i find out if a guy is willing to date outside his race besides just asking him straight out? (i'm kind of shy to just ask somebody straight out like that)


-How do I let others know that I am interested and willing to date outside my race/ethnicity?


-Like I said before, do white men GENERALLY think Latinas are not willing to go out with them?


-Do Asian men think the same as the above question?





THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS (:





ps. I've noticed that white men flirt differently than Hispanic men. Has anybody noticed this too? Why do you think so?


^ has anybody else noticed that?








PSS. I'm in college btw.Do white men GENERALLY think Latina's don't like them?
White men are generally more insecure than men from other ethnic groups when it comes to how they relate to women. This can manifest as either shyness and submissiveness or over-aggression. Not the smoothest operators compared to men of other races. It's probably best to be moderately aggressive in letting them know you're interested because some probably realize or feel like they are too frigid for beautiful women from a Latin culture.Do white men GENERALLY think Latina's don't like them?
im latina and i dont think white men are cute i find them kinda plain im not interested in em.....sorry

Report Abuse



no im white i never thought latin's hate me for any reason
  • free spyware remobal
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment