Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm a happily married man who gets turned on by watching my wife flirt with other men or women...?

or even go further than that. I love thinking about her and another man. I'm a bit of a cuckold. How can I convince her to be with another man?I'm a happily married man who gets turned on by watching my wife flirt with other men or women...?
I am not a cuck, but I could see where it would be a turn on. Men are very visual, and often love a very sexy woman, not unlike how many men like to show off their brand new sports car, proud and willing to throw open the hood, you merely do this with your wife.





I think most people go straight to the sexual part, and assume if you are not being overprotective and jealous, you are about to lose your spouse.





On what research I have seen on cuck relationships, they are the least of all various forms of open marriage that will break up, too many benefits for the woman who has the best of both worlds and rarely finds another guy who would put up with her freedom in a new relationship.





With the other open marriage types, women are often the ones impacted by the emotional seperation, and trauma of watching and knowing her husband is having sex with others, in cuckolding that does not exist. The guy bares the brunt of that trauma and often loves it as nearly a form of BDSM.





Have fun, and becareful.I'm a happily married man who gets turned on by watching my wife flirt with other men or women...?
What the he** are you thinking? Do you really want another man to touch your wife intimately? Do you not respect her? What if she decides she like him better than you, or he could be a better lover than you, yes, it happens. You made vows, stick with them.
It's a bit late in the day for Cuckold questions, but you managed to skid in under the wire. Happy Cuckold Tuesday to you!





Ask her nicely, pretty please with a cherry on top!
You are disgusting and should let that poor woman go find a decent man that does not have your perversions. You need serious mental help.
Be careful what you wish for. She gets another man, and you might be out the door.
Just tell her you want a divorce, then she'll go be with other men.
Good luck with that. If it were me, I'd be happy with the flirting.
You try that approach and you won't be married for long
Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment