Monday, August 16, 2010

I look younger than I am and there is a very young man flirting with me at work. Should I tell my age?

I'm 32 and look about 24 (or so I'm told by others). There's a young guy at the hospital where I work who seems to really like me. He's probably 21 or 22. I don't think he realizes how old I am. He's never asked and I think he just assumes I'm close to his age. I enjoy his personality and the flirting makes work fun (it's just fun). I actually find him very attractive and am a little bummed about the age difference. We have a great banter going back and forth and really get a kick out of one another.





Should I say something? Should I tell him how old I am? I wonder if he would be shocked and maybe stop flirting and act differently?? What would you do?I look younger than I am and there is a very young man flirting with me at work. Should I tell my age?
No, why should it be an issue? If it's really all just ';a little bit of fun';, then he doesn't need to know that personal detail. If you begin dating and it looks as though things may become serious, then I'd tell him and see how he feels.I look younger than I am and there is a very young man flirting with me at work. Should I tell my age?
I remember when I was around that age and had a crush on a woman around yours. Nothing ever came of it, but I was not all that concerned when I found out her age. In fact, it made her more attractive to me.





Do you think if you were a man, you would even be thinking this way? I don't think it would ever cross my mind.





I say, flirt away. If anything comes of it, tell him then.
Since you say the ';banter'; is going back and forth, I think it is the right thing to do to let him know your age. Yes, it may make some difference, or not. If probably would not breakup the co-worker friendship, but might stifle romantic notions. Regardless, it should be done.
i would mention it....it can be kind of creepy to find out that someone is like 10 years older than you when you think you're their age...you don't have to come out and say oh and btw i'm 32 in case that weirds you out....i would just mention something about how you celebrated your 32nd birthday or something.
he has not asked you yet so it has not crossed his mind or he doesn't care. he wouldn't be hitting on you if he didn't think you were good looking. why bring it up and make things weird? i would keep doing what makes me happy and if thats flirting with him by all means keep doing it..
Yes, and it won't make much of a difference to him. Next time joke and say, i didn't know you like girls in their 30's. He'll be stunned for a minute, and quickly resume his flirting. It happens to me all the time.
I'd tell him your age. If you look 24 you're probably pretty hot. Also, if he's intelligent he'll then realize that you're probably better at certain things ??? than a 24 yr. old.
you should hint it out, sort of? i mean if he really likes flirting with you he will eventually find out, and i guess he will be creeped out if he finds out your age without you telling him
Why not? Girl tell him your age and be proud of it. Just mention it in passing and see his reaction. That would be funny as heck.
If he likes you, he won't care, honestly. Some guys like older women. Cougars!!
Enjoy it. I don't see any reason to tell him unless it gets more serious. And he might already know anyway.
Haha no! Just go along with it, you're having fun and that's all that matters right? ;)
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment