Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flirting? Older Man? PART TWO!?

And, how shall I go about this said flirting?





Previous question:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asz4JMd5Bzozh2.L3HNL1JHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081123155107AAJ7ZEv








Let's just say - not that I've come to this conclusion - that I attempt to take our platonic relationship to the next level, how would I go about doing this?! The more I think of my feelings for him, the more nervous I get. In fact, it was so bad that I couldn't look him in the eye with out blushing like a beet yesterday! He's not dense, and, let's face it, he's very, very, experienced when it comes to women; he probably senses that some thing's off.





Ugh, I don't know what to do! I don't want to out right admit my feelings because a) he may become very uncomfortable and cease our friendship, b) he may just chuckle and brush it off, or c) he may give me the dreaded ';But, I'm sure you can find great men your age'; lecture.





I can't possibly blatantly flirt with him! Oh God, what will my Aunt and Uncle think? I'm suspecting my aunt knows, but my uncle's very protective of me. Ah, and I dread even thinking about my own father's reaction. Ugh, I can already imagine, ';Betsy, I knew we shouldn't have allowed her to move to New York with your crazy brother!';Flirting? Older Man? PART TWO!?
LOL if you get that lecture he's not a normal older man. Older people really are wiser and this age difference will not shock them and cause them to think any less of you. Your at the stage of waiting by the phone. A girl who calls a guy is not attractive. If he calls and asks you out you say yes. By now this guy better try to take it to the next level himself or he's a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment