Friday, August 20, 2010

Is my boyfriend's best friend and his good friend flirting with me? 0___0 how should I take this?

he gave me his jacket (and put it on me) because I was cold and he's really nice to me and well totally get along, but my boyfriend keeps insulting him and telling me not to trust him and that he is a bad person who only acts nice and that he is probably just secretly staring at my cleavage (my bf will spend two minutes staring at a stranger girl's cleavage RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and will even mention it to me and his friend has always looked me in the eyes when he speaks with me!):/


His other good friend seems to be flirting with me for sure though...calling me beautiful and being super nice etc and he even told my boyfriend off for not paying enough attention to me and mentioned that I was being really cute and got upset with my bf for not being good enough to me:/


Anyways, I think my boyfriend is beginning to feel threatened but doesn't want to say anything...


He hasn't been treating me all that well lately so this seems like a godsend...a wake up call to my boyfriend to start shaping up...


Anyways, I'm not going to cheat on my boyfriend because I love him, but he hasn't been treating me as well as his friends...


I felt so happy when his friend told me that my hair was the most beautiful color...my boyfriend has never complimented my hair color (auburn)...even when I mentioned that I liked my natural color. His friend noticed that I was shivering IN FRONT OF my bf and put his coat on me and my boyfriend didn't even remember an ';i love you'; ecard I sent him just for the heck of it.


Anyways, how should I handle this situation (to hopefully make my boyfriend even more jealous so he realizes that I actually am desirable [random men flirt with me even when I am holding hands with my bf] so hopefully his friends doing so will wake him up? :/)


Thanks :)Is my boyfriend's best friend and his good friend flirting with me? 0___0 how should I take this?
Flirt back right in front of your boyfriend ! Just compliment his friend back see what he does about it ! If things don't work out between you and your boyfriend then dump him as you can see plenty of fishys out in the sea! YA XD

No comments:

Post a Comment