Friday, August 20, 2010

WHY does this married man continue to flirt with me?

I have a married male coworker that has been flirting with me for months now. When we first started working together many years ago, I thought he was cute, but when I saw the ring, left him alone because it's not in my nature to go after married men. I then met my current, serious boyfriend and have been with him for several years. Then a few months ago the coworker %26amp; I looked at each other in a certain way and that's how the flirting started.





The problem is that I went from being totally content with my boyfriend to constantly thinking about the married man. When I try to get my sanity back and stop flirting with him, them he seems upset. Can he really just be trying to get in my pants? I don't see how he wouldn't have respect for me - we've worked together for over 6 years and I've never so much as dated someone from work - I like to keep my personal life separate. What do you think is really going on here - true love or just a passing lust for each other???WHY does this married man continue to flirt with me?
I don't know what is going on, but you need to leave him alone. He is a married man, and you shouldn't be flirting with him.WHY does this married man continue to flirt with me?
I would not mix business with pleasure, especially with him, a married man. I definitely think this is about lust, not love for each other.





He thinks he possibly has a chance with you because you flirt back with him. I see that he wants a taste of your love, but I would not fall for it. He's not going to leave his wife anytime soon and your not going to leave your man anytime soon either, so why even go there.





Being more then co-workers with him is only going to make things even more complicated in your life, right now you don't need that.
It must be a physical attraction between the two of you. If anything, remember to judge your actions and tell yourself if you do something with this married man - how would your boyfriend think?





Anyway, I know a married man with a newborn chasing after me and it's quite uncomfortable for me. I know my boundaries and respect his family, I would never cross the line.
Don't be a home wrecker. Remember flirtation feels nice but could you live with yourself if something actually materialized out of this relationship? you've mentioned about keeping your work and social life separate...great idea, keep it that way. Just blow the guy off and you'll feel much better about yourself, especially when you come face to face with the wife at your next x-mas party.
You're infatuated. It's not love. Love seeks to avoid and prevent the kind of pain your relationship would cause.





Just leave it alone. The heartache for all involved (you, your boyfriend, him, his wife, any children they may have) will not be worth it.





Stop flirting (while you're in a relationship)... You see where it leads.
He just wants some ***! seriously i think you should stop flirting with your co worker ( i know its hard).. its going to make it hard for you to stop. you should be happy that you have a bf that keeps you happy. i say slowly start making one word small talk and right when you know he might get the message.
Sometimes people flirt to find out if they're still attractive to the opposite sex. Sometimes people do this at work to make work more interesting. Whatever the reasons, you're treading on thin ice so it's best to cool it off right away.
he is interested in getting you in the sack. His marriage proably blows. If you are this attracted to him, you should try it out with him. If you don't like him as a sex partner after that then dump him.
He only wants sex and has no respect for his wife. Let your boss know about the (sexual) harassment to see what can be done. If you're feeling spiteful, let his wife know what he is doing.
Passing lust...the grass is always greener in someone else's back yard. Besides..it's not your nature to go after a married man..remember that quote? Hope this helps....
Who cares why he's doing it?





What is really important is WHY YOU are paying attention to it instead of telling him to back off....or just ignoring it.
What do you think is going to happen when you flirt? Your letting him know your interested. Lesson learned...don't flirt!
Just Lust.... dont be a home wrecker
What's going on is that he is looking for an affair and you are sending him mixed signals.





Don't kid yourself, if he was in love with you, he would have divorced his wife a long time ago, so he could pursue a relationship with you. He wants to get into your pants. PERIOD!!!





Why would you even consider getting involved with a married man? He's off limits!!! Just put yourself in his wife's place. How would you feel if your husband slept with one of his co-workers? Do you really want to settle for some woman's sloppy seconds? What makes you think that during the past 6 years, this guy hasn't cheated on his wife with some other woman and he wants you to be next on his list?





Why would you even consider destroying your relationship with your boyfriend and become a home wrecker? Haven't you heard the saying, once a cheater, always a cheater? If this man will cheat on his wife to be with you, then he won't think twice about cheating on you to be with some other woman.





If you can't put this guy out of your mind and concentrate on your present relationship, then maybe it's time to change jobs, before you do something you will be sorry for.
Sounds as though he wants to take an advantage of you, not seriously looking for a relationship in my opinion. Male and female attract each other especially when both of you are attractive and constantly face each other...convenient law of sex appeal. As you mentioned, it's best to avoid the relationship with coworkers, and some companies have policies where one party has to leave the company. And you have a boyfriend of long time and you love him ? Why harm your genuine relationship for a just flirting incidence ?


I'd tell your coworker to stop it.
  • cute myspace
  • long hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment