Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladies why do you allow other men to flirt with you when you already have a bf/husband?

you want your man to trust you but you allow men to flirt with you!!! dont you see how your man can get mixed signalsLadies why do you allow other men to flirt with you when you already have a bf/husband?
If I was dating someone, the only flirting I'd do is friendly, casual flirting that I'd do with anyone. I'd even do it in front of him. He'd know by what he would witness that what I do is completely harmless and just a way of being friendly, not trying to get someone else interested.Ladies why do you allow other men to flirt with you when you already have a bf/husband?
Flirting is fun and harmless. Women can flirt and stay true to their mates. Men are so literal. Maybe that is why you are threaten when your gf flirting.





Take it from me...Women can flirt and leave the encounter as a momentary engagement. Men are the ones who seem to need to fulfill their physical impulses alluded to by flirting.
Hey Hey Hey! That is not truth, not every women allows that. Men do! Why I don't know... You tell me! WHY???
Because flirting means nothing. It's just fun and gives you a boost.
You can't stop someone from flirting with you, lol being a boy you should know what when boys see what they like they're going to hit on you regardless. However, I always set my boundaries and make sure whoever I am speaking to, with my fiancee present or not, knows I'm engaged by flashing my ring and bringing him up throughout conversation without being bitchy. I think I saw this answered by another woman earlier and I have to agree women see flirting as a harmless act that can be picked up and dropped without a blink of an eye.
I would not do anything outside of my boyfriends presence that I wouldn't do in front of him. As to other women, I can't answer. Maybe just keeping their options open or simply seeking an ego boost.
You can't stop another person from flirting with you. Some people are really aggressive. All you have to do is say no and tell them that you are already taken. If you flirt back with that person, that is disrespectful to your partner. This goes for both genders.

No comments:

Post a Comment