Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I SUBTLY flirt with a man that is way out of my league?

I want to flirt with this man--I am 24--and I want him to know it-but not really, I want him to wonder and I do not want anyone else to know what I am doing. I have some ideas, but maybe some of you ladies--or dudes--have some other suggestions.How do I SUBTLY flirt with a man that is way out of my league?
If you go acting all weird like that, he WILL wonder....just not in the way you want him to. You're not in high school anymore, just say hi to the guy.How do I SUBTLY flirt with a man that is way out of my league?
Yay! The question every woman asks at least once in her life. First of all, how is this guy out of your league? Maybe you're just what he's looking for and you just need to get up the courage to have confidence in yourself and show what you've got! And I totally don't mean it in a physical sense! Just show this guy who you are and what you're like. Be friendly , and just be yourself. If you are this guy's type, he'll notice you right away. Take it from a happily ';taken'; girl. Guys do know what they want, they just need to find it. Just be real.
umm im going to say this just leave it alone
what do u mean, out of you're leage? That sounds like a highschool thing. Just.....idk.........talk to him?
I would say same as any other guy. Don't you know guys are mostly the same. And they love for a women to flirt with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment