Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i explain to my boyfriend that i didn't mean to flirt with another man?

I really didn't mean to, I know, i must be completely dense. I flirted with one of his friends right in front of him. What do i tell him? he's barely speaking to me now. I need to figure out how to help him feel better about me.


I feel like such an idiot.


help!How do i explain to my boyfriend that i didn't mean to flirt with another man?
You need to never do that again if you want to keep your man, it may be too late now. But, you may have to lie and tell him you weren't flirting, you were being nice. Suck it up girl, you just got a lesson in relationship 101How do i explain to my boyfriend that i didn't mean to flirt with another man?
You gotta step up and apologize sistah. And when you do, you better bring your A game. It's on you! You gotta bring it! If he still rejects you, then deal with it, but at least you know that you tried to own up. Learn from it. You gotta pay to play! Out.
Be rigorously honest! Keep it Simple!


Just explain what you have written here; tell him you had a little drink, and that's why the phusical contact happened. Hey, it's no crime!
Give it time. Explain that you were just having fun. Don't do it again, and he will realize that it was a one time thing (assuming that it was) and he'll get over it. Unless he is an obsessively jealous guy, the worst that will happen is that he and his friend will joke about it (maybe at your expense, but it will all be in good fun), but it will not end the relationship.
KISS HIM....................
Hey, there is nothing to worry about. I feel that it is totally all ur mistake. I think u need to apologazy to him as u hurted him don't waste any of ur time and say him sorry before he gets someone else. Be turthful to ur relationship then only ur love can get the fragrance and happiness. All the best 4 ur life.
All you can do is apologize and promise not to do it again. Maybe you can write him a nice note, bake him some cookies or buy him a nice gift. His ego was probably hurt when you did it in front of his friends. You could also say that you were nervous [if you actually were] and wanted them to like you. Many years ago, I had a boyfriend that was jealous and accused me of flirting with just about everyone. As it turned out, he was the one cheating on me. When all is said and done, if your boyfriend cannot forgive you than he is the one with the problem. Hope my answer helps.
hey sweetu dont worry infact he really means that he doesnt needs u any more so dont get embarrased %26amp;%26amp; dont try to explain him that u are not firting with any other so find urself a new boyfriend
how did you flirt?
just flirt with someone in front of him .believe me. it really works
  • free spyware remobal
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment