Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this how gay men flirt with women?? he is my close friend?

We have always been close and many years ago we kissed. He said his head was spinning and we stopped kissing but he wsa trying to put my hand down his pants and also he had his hand down mine nearly!! I stopped him. Anyway, I have just come out of a relationship of 7 years and I am ready to start dating but he says not to do it too soon because I am still heartbroken. Thing is, I sent him a text and told him I was meeting this guy and he didn't respond not even to say have a good night but he is out with friends and he is always looking for others too.


When we are out he always looks out for me and when I hugged him once he said' I am not hard' which was not a nice thing to say. He does put me down sometimes but I can feel something from him. Thing is I think I like him too but we are close so how do I stop feeling things for him too.


I was ill recently and he took me into hospital and then text and said if i need him I can call anytime. When we are out he always looks out for me and i can tell is jealoius if i mention other guys and meeting them for dates. He talks about his dates and avoids talking about mine too much. I sign from him that I know he glares up when I mention other men.





he takes my cheek and squeeses it and teases me alot. When i go out I pulled this cute guy sand he as like you just take the first oine that comes along and he says why do you go for him and not him and points to someone else. In fact he can turn quite nasty when I point out someone gorgeous. He told a friend of mine last week that he was confused about his sexuality. He tells me he is gay but my friend he is confused.





I have known him all my life and never get him. H eonce put his hand on my bum out shopping and said so everyone knows I am his.Is this how gay men flirt with women?? he is my close friend?
If you know it bothers him to talk about those other guys you like then why do you tell him? Do you enjoy the reaction you're getting from him or are you trying to test him in some way? If some of the things he says to you are rather nasty, then why are you still so willing to remain friends with him?





Maybe it's time both of you moved on in life. Let him go his way and you go yours. It's entirely possible that your 'gay friend' leans more towards being bisexual. But until he is willing to recognise that possibility within himself then there is really nothing you can do about it.





You should stand up for yourself more though, and let him know you're not willing to be spoken to or treated like a piece of trash. If he tries to put his hand on your a$s again, just remove it. Make sure he knows that kind of behaviour isn't acceptable.


You aren't HIS property. Good luck! :-)Is this how gay men flirt with women?? he is my close friend?
I couldn't read it all but I don't think he is gay. Gay guys don't do those sort of things to a girl. He is saying he is gay to take advantage of you! Be careful!
Gay men don't flirt with women.


If he's truly gay then he was playing around.
gay men dont flirt fullstop or they over doit with flirting and try to hard (normaly the folks with a very big closet)
Gay men don't flirt with women full stop.
Gay men don't flirt with women O_o
correct me if i am wrong gay men like other men not women
If a gay guy's flirting with you he's probably not gay. He could be bi though.


On the other hand he may have just been fooling round, though it doesn't really sounds like it. He sounds confused about his sexuality, so I'd leave him for a bit to find himself. If he comes back feeling differently then you should go from there. Don't force him to suddenly decide, it's a difficult thing to discuss.
  • free spyware remobal
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment