Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this true about white men?

i have white men flirt with me all the tome, hit on me and some say they love me and want to marry me. but some white guys flirt differently than the guys i grew up with. i can't tell. they definitley think i'm hot and there are some i think are hot too. but a lot of connections have not been made. i have dated some but they were not the right guys period. be honest. do white guys really want to date beautiful black girls seriously, or is it just a fantasy, or try something you never had kind of thing. my friend says they only like me because i am like forbidden fruit, or like an exotic treat, someone to sleep with but never to take seriously. is this really true? or are they just afraid. i hope not cause first of all i live around mostly white guys and i would love to date some. if it is true then that's kind of sad how race can be a difference. is race still a big deal in dating? be honest guys, what do you think of black girls? no rude comments anyone.Is this true about white men?
For me, I would date, even marry a beautiful black woman if we had the right chemistry. I don't even like using the designations ';black'; and ';white';. It's all really ridiculous. We're all people. People are people.





I don't know how ';normal'; I am though.Is this true about white men?
of course it is possible for them to want to date you seriously race doesnt matter that is a very silly thing to think my dad is asian my mom is white and look around girl how many interracial couples do you see its thinking like that that only feeds the hate
for me no its not true --- if there was a black lady interested in me and who i was interested in i would be looking for a long term relationship ---- i would not be interested in something short term as an exotic date --- best wishes
Though I cannot speak for the entire demographic, I do not think race is the direct cause, but it may be indirectly responsible. Each race has it's own culture associated with it, and different cultures are less likely to have the same interests. If a woman of another race is into the same things I am, I do not think race is an issue. But I do not think I enjoy the same things that the majority of the members of other races do, and I generally end up dating members of my own race as a result.
race is a big deal and always will be... thats NOT RUDE just honest
It's a little of both. Some guys are really interested in having a relationship with you. Some of them are just looking to ';score with the black girl';.
..........?

No comments:

Post a Comment