Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would I flirt with an older man?

There is a gentleman that I know well, and am attracted to. However, he is very much older than me. Not quite a part of the Greatest Generation... but well, he's an early baby boomer. How would I go about letting him know that I'm interested?How would I flirt with an older man?
put yourself into the shoes of women from his years. definitely show him that you're mature and independent enough for him. men dont like drama queens with attitudes, boys however do. be genuine and charming in your conversations. just...slowly flirt and crawl up to him..he wont be able to resist you ;)How would I flirt with an older man?
Like you would with a younger man.
im kinda having the same problem... im 19 and hes 27... im sorry this didnt help... just wanted you to know that your not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment