Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I as a white woman attract and flirt with Indian men?

I am technically half white, half Indian, but I look totally Caucasian and I haven't really been exposed to my Indian culture. I find Indian men attractive though, we will often flirt but that is it. How can I be more flirty and attract more cute desi bois?How can I as a white woman attract and flirt with Indian men?
If you're looking just to flirt, European guys would be better. Pure Desi boys tend to get serious and a bit quickly. If you still want to flirt with them, let them know that you want only friendship. As Manav has mentioned, Indians are obssessed with white skin and there will be many running after you.





If you want flirting that would (or could) end in a serious r'ship, Indian guys are pretty good as they take relationships seriously. Then again, try find someone who likes you for the person you are and isn't after your skin color or looks.





Regarding being unexposed to Indian culture, it won't work against you. And you can learn the basics if you search the net, talk to Indians or better, tour India. It's pretty rich and amazingly diverse TBH.How can I as a white woman attract and flirt with Indian men?
well let me tell you this. 90% of indian men might be behind you for sex because here in india white women are potrayed as loose. not being offensive but me being desi myself meet lots of such perverted guys everyday and they'l say anything to try get into your pants. just be cautious and make sure the guy really loves you and isn't behind sex. but the good ones you get are like really innocent and sweet and shy and wouldn't really ever dump you
Hi Friend





I would say that you really will not have to do much...... Indians are really obsessed for white girls..... i can understand how you feel..... as i spent last nine months in Europe..... traveled to about 6 countries.... people in Europe like tanned skin people..... and especially in Poland.... its the reverse here .... you will find a lot of guys running after you ...... and they would express there feelings to you here you need to decide that what and which is best for you ,,,,,, if you are looking for just flirting you will have to make sure that you don't hurt any one and if you need a serious relationship you so need to choose that right one ...... don't ask me what is right and wrong ..... because it would depend on you and it would depend on what you expect .... :) hope this will help .... and if anyone has got a different point of view .... please enlighten me as well.....





Regards,


Manav
Stick with movies and music for culture..indian guys are really in love with their mothers..you will always be property not a person, unless the person is second generation , raised in western country.





Just smiling a them they get the wrong idea..better off playing it cool and let them chase you. They are easy if you just want a good time. If you must flirt...Better off with a north indian from a modern city like deli...south indian ppl are jealous of whiteness...especially the indian guys mom.
Hello :) I'm just here to browse by. I starred your question because I have some Indian contacts so if they see the stars they could answer :P.





I myself am a white girl but I'm going to be living in India for a year. So this could be helpful.
Hi,





How ru?





tell me is there any formula to flirt with any one...arey yaar....talk to them....if u wanna know about indin culture ...google sometimes ......go with your full heart if u wanna flirt.....yeah..but being flirty needs onething....committment towards flirtness....





best of luck.............Jimmy
Go to Indian rooms in Yahoo Messenger. I f still though cant find one I am here. Send me a mail. I am ready to get flirted.
OOH MY GOD YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD TODAY .REALLY FUNNY YOU KNOW. I LOV INDIANS GUYS TOO AND I WON DER THE SAME THING.ITS LIKE AN IMPOSBLE DAM IAM A LATINA GIRL LOVEEE INDIAN GUYS
  • free spyware remobal
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment