Friday, August 20, 2010

I dont know what to make of this........?

I had a doc's appointment this a.m. and needed x rays. Anyways, when the xray guy came in he commented to me.....'; You have gorgeous eyes.'; Well, I was a bit taken, and replied ';thnk you';.........he was very nice, we joked alot....had alot in commmon. He quickly began to tell me about how he and his wife moved to this area, and not soon after...she left him. He explained to me that they were married for 16yrs. (no kids) and that it was really upsetting to him. I asked why she left(kinda bold, I know) he stated ';she fell outta luv w/ me';.......now, I have been married for 14yrs. to the same man, and have not had much experience in how men flirt....when they are and what not. Please dont laugh!!!! I had alot in common w/ this guy. My husband was in the waiting room and after we came out he said...(my hubby) ';I could hear you guys laughing all the way out here!'; So, any input would be helpful. It was nice to talk to someone who I had alot in common with. Thnx everyone.I dont know what to make of this........?
it's normal and common to bond with someone you share alot of the interests.





but it sounds to me it is a bit more then that. it might not have been that this man was flirting, he might just have needed someone to talk to. but i have no idea why he would just spill everything out to someone, especially when he is working.





he did give you a compliment and they are great to hear.





are you having problems with your marriage? does you husband not give you the attention you feel you deserve? it could also be you don't really have anyone to talk to and it's nice to talk to someone.





you might just need to make a new friend or join a group. there is nothing wrong with what happened i just hope it did not spark thoughts in your mind to start wandering.





good luck and why not talk to your husband? even though you may not share some of the same interests, i bet he would love to hear you talk about them anyways!I dont know what to make of this........?
I think its a normal talk and you guys had fun thats it...








Cheers
  • cute myspace
  • long hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment