Monday, August 16, 2010

Why do married men flirt?

I'm a single girl and there's a married man who constantly flirts with me at work. The problem is that I've developed feelings for him - kind of hard not to when I see him every single day. I'm really hurt because I don't know how to get over it. I know everyone is going to jump on me in this forum, like it's my fault for feeling this way - but I'm human and I want to know how to deal with this, and continue to work with him every day. Quitting is not an option until I find something better, which may take several months if not a year.Why do married men flirt?
Married men, single men, it does not matter. Alot of men are the same no matter what their marital status is. I have had this happen to me many times and sometimes I've had to be plain rude to get these guys to understand that I was not going to be a home wrecker for their families.





I've told the men that I don't mind being friends but it makes me uncomfortable when they're flirting with me. Sometimes they get the clue, and other times I guess they take it as a challenge and they flirt even more. When they flirt harder, I end up ignoring them, but when they get frustrated with me ignoring them and begin to make moves on me, that's when I report them for sexual harrasment.





Hope this helped hunni, good luck!Why do married men flirt?
You better quit or else..one day, his wife might find out and come after you. That wouldn't be very pleasant..would it? Just tell this man to leave you alone. You will gain NOTHING from having feelings for a married man. He just wants to use you and at the end of the day, he goes home to be with his wife. So, just stay away from this jerk. The same way he flirts with you..is the same way he flirts with his wife and possibly, other ladies. Your own man will show up soon.
Ask him for his wifes cell number so you can invite her to lunch and you can tell her what he is doing. Blame him for the flirting but blame your self for not putting a stop to it. You like it because you are lonely but if you were in her shoes would you want a nother woman getting her mits on your man. Anyway she might say go take him, he is a jerk anyway. Then he can do this to you. The guy is not worth it even if you get away with it. Put him in his place and keep him there. Report him to the boss for sexual harrasment.
You are leading him on. If you stop, then he will stop. You can also report him to his superior. That is called ';Sexual Harassment';.
they flirt cause they are ******* and if you know he is married then dont have anything with him just ignore him.
Stop flirting back, tell him to stop his unwanted behavior. Simple.
something in his mairrage is boring him tell your supervisor and let da boss deal with it
My Little Francis will never flirt I have taught him that all women are hussies except for mommy
how big are your boobies?





easy to find someone else with large breasts
they flirt with cheating in their heart
ok, he is wrong for flirting. but I get so sick of people saying ';I can't help the way I feel.'; you can, you just don't want to. think about this, if someone bumped your car at a light, and you've had a really bad day already...then you get out of your car and blow their brains out..do you think a judge will really care that you acted on how you felt? no, your a** is going to jail. all feelings are not correct, even though they ARE your feelings. you can decide what feelings to act on and which ones not to. find yourself a boyfriend, a quit trying to justify your feelings for a married man
OK i will help you since you sincerely do want him out of the way....Just put yourself in the guy's wife shoes,would you want this to happen to you and get hurt? no!! so go straight to him and tell him to stop these childish acts in a serious manner and tell him that he is passing over red lines and work boundries that he shouldn't cross.





If he didn't heed to the warning,refer to your superior and him/her know of the current situation.





One more thing,under any pressure keep your head straight and and always know that if you take that extra step towards him you are going to lose every meaning for dignity, so tell him to stay the **** away from you and remember he will never dump his wife for you,he just wants you for sex not for your personality.





Wish you can find a good man and a better job away from that creepy jerk. Good Luck.
He obviously is picking up on your attraction to him. The best way to deal with it is to confront him privately. Explain to him that you have an attraction to him but that you choose not to have any relationship with him. Tell him that the two of you have reached or surpassed the limits of your comfort zone and that you want to take a step back. Let him know that you want to be friends and that you want the job to continue to work out for both of you. If he is your friend, he will respect you and back off. If he continues to flirt after a short period of time, let him know that he will either stop or that you will go to the boss. Let him know that option isn't what you want and would rather let things simmer down. At this point, he should be concerned for his job and for keeping the issue private. If it persists, then you have to go to your boss. Nobody should be forced out of a job because of someone Else's mental issues. If he can't control his actions knowing how you feel about the circumstances, then it is better for him to leave the job and go elsewhere and let you stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment