Friday, August 20, 2010

My overprotective roommates are affecting my ability to have a romantic life!?

First, keep in mind, I'm a 30-year-old divorced woman, and I live with five older men (2 in their 40's, 1 in his 50's, one in his 60's). I was in dire need of a place to live, and moved in here because we were friends, and they're great guys and I love 'em to death. They have always seen me as a kind of baby sister.





However, anytime a man flirts with me and they're around, they just seem to be kind of protective. We had some other friends (close to my age) over and were hanging out, and one of them looked at a guy who was flirting with me and said, right in front of me, ';Don't mess with her, she's the baby sister.';





I appreciate their concern, but how do I tell them I'm a grown woman, and have needs? LOL





(btw, this isn't something that's a huge issue... i know they just want to see me safe and happy, and I do use this when an undesirable guy is hitting on me, but... you know.)My overprotective roommates are affecting my ability to have a romantic life!?
One or more of them wants to do you.My overprotective roommates are affecting my ability to have a romantic life!?
I see you have decided to live in a nursing home very early in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment