Friday, August 20, 2010

Am I gay??????

I accidently booked a trip on a gay cruiseship and I wanted to return the tickets but I was told there are no refunds so I decided I'm not going to waste my money, I might as well go, gay people can't be that bad. So I went and I actually had fun for a while, I can't believe how much energy gay people have and how horny they are, jeez I had at least 20 gay men flirt with me but I told them the truth that I was straight so they said that's not what your boyfriend told me, I was speechless so I went to have a few drinks. After a while I was so drunk I don't remember anything, I woke up the next day next to a guy snuggled up against me in bed, I woke up and screamed and ran out of the room. Would this make me gay if I was so drunk I didn't know a man from a woman?Am I gay??????
no not at all. Just make sure your going on the right cruise next time. And if you buy the wrong tickets again then u should sell them.Am I gay??????
If you were so drunk you probably wouldn't know the difference from your hand and your foot so this doesn't make you gay. Drunkenness makes people do things that they later regret ! You'll probably regret it for a while but you'll eventually get over it.
Yes.
No your not gay,nothing wrong with exploring the same sex especially when you don't remember, just don't be telling everyone.You mat want to keep this as a secret.
You were curious. You stayed with the cruize. You were hanging out with the others. You were the one who made the choice to drink so much. I think your making excuses to yourself, to make yourself feel better. Well you know all about what you did overall. It is now up to you to make the decission as to what type of person you will be. For your sake, I hope that you did not get a one time gift that you will have forever. (STD or HIV)
that is pretty crazy it sounds just like the movie boat trip but no it don't make you gay
mayb u r gay .... go c a shrink to make sure u r or not
omg!!! I cant believe you had sex with a guy!!!!!!!!! I mean come one how stupid you would to be if you got drunk with a ton of gay men around you! My advice if you enjoyed it then you are bi but if you dont remember then ask that person that was in your bed what had happened if he wasnt drunk!
WOW! Odd story. Haven't ever heard that one. Well, if you are straight and you didn't know, then no. BUT, if you like a guy and you're a guy, then yeah. But let's hope not.
there aren't no such things as accidents in life, you booked this trip for a reason...
Definitely not, you were under extreme alcoholic influence. And unless you dont have any feelings for other men(i.e. you feel attracted to them, etc) then rest assured, you are not gay. I myself do not drink but I have been with a few friends who do and trust me, after seeing them I learnt that under influence you can do anything.





But in the end, you are the one who knows better if you are straight or gay. And your sexual preference is up to you. If you want to live a straight life, my advice to you would be to forget about this incident and move on. By the time you start dating other women, you wont even look back and think if whether you were gay or not.
no your not gay, just means you drank to much

No comments:

Post a Comment