Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I flirt with a man in his forties without being too obvious? I work with him....?

I'm not sure if he's single. And I am 22 years younger than him. Before people start to criticize.....I don't want a relationship....just friendship and sex. I am a female. How do I flirt with a man in his forties without being too obvious? I work with him....?
um what is wrong with you?





Just ';friendship %26amp; sex';???





In that case just meet him in the closet, take off your clothes %26amp; ride him like a horse.





That way he'll view you as a piece of meat that he just uses for fun.





You obviously DONT respect yourself.How do I flirt with a man in his forties without being too obvious? I work with him....?
40's - perfect age for men who are going through a mid-life crisis. They will adore you. Glad to hear you just want friendship and sex because that's about all you will get - especially if he is married. By the way - why aren't you sure of his marital status? Ever thought of asking another co-worker?
Start up a conversation with him and work in what you really want to say like... I have this date tonight and I just really don
Don't be too obvious but start conversations and use a lot of eye contact. Smile a lot and talk about things he likes.

1 comment:

BeReal said...

Wow...some seriously judgemental folks on here!
If she knows she wants something, and she honestly communicates it, why does that mean she has no self esteem? Because Oprah and Dr. Phil say so? What if she just wants sex but wants to choose the guy she has it with? Does that make her deranged? No way! And if the guy's married and they both communicate on that and know the stakes, what's wrong with two adults honestly pursuing what they want? You folks really have a prudish and narrow view of the world - just the kind of Disney mentality that keeps us all stupid and repressed.

Post a Comment