Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Filipina wives and Foreign Husbands do you find that .....?

This is a 2 part question for filipina wives and thier foreign husbands.





Husbands: If you are living in the philippines do you find it hard to be faithful to your wife with so many pretty girls around ? Are you tempted to cheat ? Do girls come onto you and flirt with you ? How often do you or have you had the oppertunity to have sex with another lady ? Are women open about wanting to have a sexual relationship with you even if they know you are married ?


Is your wife jelous and does she keep a close eye on you and the ladies around you ?





Wives: When living in the philippines with your husbands do filipino men come onto you and try to get you to cheat on your husbands? If so how often does this happen? Do other foreign men flirt with you and try to have sexual relations with you ? Are men open and or forward about wanting sex with you ? Do you find it tempting to cheat ?


Is your husband jelous and does he keep a close eye on you and the men around you ?Filipina wives and Foreign Husbands do you find that .....?
Husbands: If you are living in the philippines do you find it hard to be faithful to your wife with so many pretty girls around ?





Not really. I don't go to bars or karoke places and my beer drinking buddies don't either. We are a faithful group that love our wives/girlfriends and don't put ourselves in compromising situations.





Are you tempted to cheat ?


For a fleeting few minutes of course. I am a heterosexual man and the sight of pretty women does attract me. But, I think the fling all the way through to the point when I get caught and my wife is crying with a broken heart. I don't lie well , so I would get caught.





Do girls come onto you and flirt with you ?


Flirt, sure. I live near a college and we have a native barbeque place out in front of the house. Some of the girls passing by will flirt or the ones sitting nearby.





How often do you or have you had the opportunity to have sex with another lady ?


About every 6 months or so a real opportunity arises. See my ans to question #2.





Are women open about wanting to have a sexual relationship with you even if they know you are married ?


There are a few bold ones here in the Philippines that will ask in straight, plain umistakeable terms what they want to do.





Is your wife jelous and does she keep a close eye on you and the ladies around you ?





My wife I think is more insecure than jealous. Jelousy implies unfaithfullness. She has no reason to think I am seeing anyone else. But, she does check my e mail when I am answearing it, my text messages and occasionally digs through my wallet. She has a fit / tampo if I leave the house without my driver/nephew and cellphone. It's annoying and makes me mad sometimes, but she's just insecure and I just have to accept that part of her and take the good with the bad.Filipina wives and Foreign Husbands do you find that .....?
sorry but i have to answer your question even if it's not for me since i'm single.. would like to answer on the wives question..





first of all, most pinays are conservative, married women are loyal and faithful to their husbands regardless of the nationality of the husband.. we are thought to be caring and loving to our husband and family. we were never taught to cheat on husband.
We are not married yet but we will very soon...





We have talked about the husband part. I jokingly made a proposition that if I found out that he's cheating on me, he's gonna pay me 20,000 USD for every woman, otherwise I will divorced him and take everything of him... sound's crazy huh? It's a joke anyway. I don't think he will be capable of cheating on me as I know he had been living his life with lots of beautiful women before.





On my part as the future wife, I don't think I will be unfaithful to him because experiences and time already tested our relationship. We are apart, we are both have chances to meet new partners but we are still here after 2 years of roller coaster type of relationship. Our passion and desire for each other are so strong as we are both romantic and bubbly together...





But still who knows....
Me and my husband never live in the Philippines as married couple except on short visit.





I'm going to answer the wife part...lol.





I don't know about other women, but since I've been married or even when me and my husband were still dating it never crossed in my mind of leaving him or cheating on him.





I never look on other men I don't even see other men or think about them, I mean I can visibly see them but only as another human, not like when I was still single when I look at other men I'm trying to see if their cute, handsome or bf material.





Now all my attention and loyalty is only to my husband.





I guess it depends on the person on how much invested they are in their relationship and how committed they are, will be determined if they will cheat on their partner.





I am very loyal to my husband and do love him no matter what, and I can feel the same way from him.





P.S.





Flirting and fantasizing or even entertaining another person out of your relationship is STILL cheating.
I'm married to a Filipina here in the states, so I too am not qualified to answer authoritatively, but I do know that the social ';grapevine'; there is as fast and active as the internet is here, and cheating partners don't enjoy the same anonymity they generallly do here. 95% of my wife's friends are Filipinas with American husbands, about 40 or 50 in all, and we are aware (so far in the past 7 years) of only two wives who have cheated. That's not to say that more have not, but they really do seem very loyal, and those that did cheat, well, it wasn't unexpected. And if the guys cheat, we don't know it, but most of them are happier than they've ever been, so they really don't feel the need to.
If I was married, you can rest assured I'd be faithful, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment