Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I love my man to death but a few females we know flirt with my man. what can I do about it?

All of them have boyfriends of their own. And after they leave and I say something bout it he always says ';how come I dont see this or feel this chit the way you hear it? Is he trying to make excuses for himself and them or do I have something to worry bout. Cause I dont want to lose him if I go off on these women. Cause I know full heartedly they are doing it and right in front of me. Which to me is an advertisement to him that their interested. So now Ive been wondering if he plays it down or denys their doing it cause he too caught on to their flirting and doesnt want to show acknowledgment. So then later on when I'm not around he can act apon the flirting. I am so tired of pretend friends, I have more then enough of them dont need no more. I need some opinions cause I really dont have anyone I can talk to. Im new to the computer craze and dont even know how to meet people on line. Help please thank youI love my man to death but a few females we know flirt with my man. what can I do about it?
You got him and they don't. Bask in your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment