Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am I wrong for lusting at other women but panic when my flirts with young men?

I don't know what's wrong with me but I have a problem when my wife tells me about men flirting with her at the supermarket. Yet, I do the same thing to other women. How can I overcome this and not be so one sided?





I know it's a fault of mind but how can i overcome it?Am I wrong for lusting at other women but panic when my flirts with young men?
its called double standards...what is good for the goose is also good for the gander...


You have issues and need to get help.Am I wrong for lusting at other women but panic when my flirts with young men?
Compromise that you and her will only flirt with each other.
You feel you can control the situation, when you ';lust';, but you don't feel your wife can when other men flirt with her?


Do you tell her about the women you flirt with? Otherwise why does she tell you about the attention she receives?


Perhaps, your wife wants you to know other men feel she is attractive. Why would that be? Is she trying to make you feel jealous? Does she feel you are ignoring her? Does she want to remind you that she is attractive? Is she reacting to your flirting with your women.


You really need to discuss things with your wife to establish mutual trust.
';wife tells me about men flirting with her at the supermarket.';





SOMEONE please pull me up off the floor I am rolling over in laughter!!!!





I don't know about other women here, but I sure just like myself there are other attractive ladies here.....where the hell are all these GUYS AT THE SUPERMARKET FLIRTING?????





That is fuking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I can see it now, some guy coming up to me in the produce asking if he could squeeze my melons.....LMAO!!








Thanks for the laugh!!! DREAMER!
YOU BOTH SHOULD SIT DOWN AND TALK FREELY. NON JUDGMENTAL AND NO FINGER POINTING.
You have to realise that you are doing this for attention. Tell yourself that the only attention you need is from your wife. You need to talk to each other about this as it can harm your marriage. Seek counselling if you cannot do this alone.
Most men are this way.
Don't do it! And why is your wife throwing it in your face that other men are flirting with her? Geez, this sounds like high school.
First of all--the only one you CAN change is yourself.





Learn how to respect your wife enough to NOT flirt with other women. Think of how you feel when others flirt with her and consider that maybe, just maybe, it hurts her or bothers her when you flirt and that is why she takes so much pleasure in having others flirt with her. Flirt with your wife instead of other younger women. But most of all learn to respect your wife enough to NOT flirt with other women and the result may be that she enjoys YOUR flirting with her more than other men.
Your wife can only control how she responds to the flirtation, not who flirts with her. The fact that she is telling you is either to make you jealous or to stay truthful with you (up to you to decide which). Everytime you see a girl that you want to flirt with imagine her as your wife and yourself as a young man. Internalize the feeling that these women's husbands have when you flirt with them.
I don't think either of you should flirt with people, I mean it's okay to lust after someone, keep it to yourself and don't act on it. If I were you, I think I would not tell my wife about stuff like that, she may be telling you these tales so you become jealous.





I did it while I was with my ex and I still do it now. I just never acted on it back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment