Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does married man likes to flirt?

ok i just want to know just in case so i could confront him and tell him to back off and remind him that he is married. by the way i think it happened to me at work but im too blind to see it. im going to teell you how it happened. i was talking to him at work and i had my hand at the counter and all of a sudden he put his hand in mine and i couldnt move because he had his in top of mine and my hand is very little and i couldnt move or do anything. the thing is that he just keep talking to me like nothing had happened i was like what does he wants from me. then later on he was talking to a coworker and then he saw me and came to me and started to talk to me again. the other coworker said hey he left me togo to you and talk to you instead of me. i said i didnt do that its not my problem he did it. so i thought that maybe in some other convo the two of them had had they were talking about me because the other coworker said that like he is attracted to me or something like that. well teell me what y9ou think im not going to flirt with him or something like that i just want to know waht things do you guys do so i could warn him .thanks btw im no ho or slut or anything like thatWhy does married man likes to flirt?
He think he smarter than you and he believes he nothing to lose when he flirt with you. Just tell him to behave himself %26amp; avoid him. Remember, there plenty for you to lose if you get too close to him; your reputation is at stake.Why does married man likes to flirt?
When he does it again


Just let him know that you do not like married men.


If it go to far, tell your boss
because thats the way ALL guys are you only notice it now because ur with him all the time and u see how he really is a big a hole

No comments:

Post a Comment