Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladies, do you like it when another MAN kisses you in PUBLIC, but on your ';cheek'; ?

I mean how do you feel about that. There are a lot of women who like


public displays of affection, other than what they get from their partners or mate. Now some of you just love to flirt with men anyway.


So let me ask you this. Since a guy cannot really kiss you on the


mouth, is it ok if he kisses you on the cheek ? Because some


women let men do that just because. Like really, and I mean


sometimes in a tender manner, that is borderline sexual. Pucker


up, you know you like that. Don't you.Ladies, do you like it when another MAN kisses you in PUBLIC, but on your ';cheek'; ?
its common in my cultureLadies, do you like it when another MAN kisses you in PUBLIC, but on your ';cheek'; ?
Yeah, I like public displays of affection. Not to the point where mothers cover their children's eyes and elderly people sneer/look away in embarrassment, but I like it to an extent. It's nice when it's subtle... a sneaky kiss or a touch and once in a while maybe clenching the back of my neck, just to keep me on my toes.
i honestly do not like when people try to do that to me (men and women both do this).i just feel uncomfortable with it, from either gender its just odd to me. i dont even like SEEIN other people do this
I don't like public displays of affection, actually.


The cheek is okay, but not on the lips.


I don't want everyone seeing me kissing a guy.
Not unless he's my boyfriend


OR


a VERY close male friend who is kissing my cheek in a completely platonic way.
Try living in France honey, you will get kissed all over.
NO, unless he is my boyfriend. Otherwise it's a wee bit awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment