Friday, August 20, 2010

SERIOUS Q FOR MEN ONLY. Have you ever felt like..?

You were being used for sex and you wouldn't like it?





Let's say, a young, pretty, attractive girl looking for a fling. You like her and care about her. You and her got involved romantically and sexually. She made it clear to you that she didn't want a serious committed relationship cuz she hasn't over her ex.


She is like your best friend. Not only, sex you have with her but she's a good listener, she's always willing to help you out. You both have great conversation together, she's smart and witty. She never fails to make you laugh. She can stimulate your mind. She's so much fun to be around. She's just a nice girl who is afraid of commitment.


Let's say you're a 40 years old divorce. You are a businessman. You're free and successful.


You care about this girl but sometimes you seem to get jealous if any man flirts with her, texts her etc. Man! She鈥檚 only 25 for God's sake. But she's lovely to you.





What are the possibilities that you want to end it all with her?


You start to avoid her and fake to be mean to her. You get more sensitive. You just want to piss her off, even though you know you care. You want to end it.


Why?





Don鈥檛 tell me you just want to have sex, if so, why would you wanna end?





Yeah. I鈥檓 talking about me and him. He鈥檚 avoiding me now and I鈥檓 falling.


I know we are not meant to be and all I wanna know is how he feels about me? I wanna know why he ends it and doesn鈥檛 even wanna be friends with me as if he want me to be out of his life!


Sometimes I get the feelings that he thinks I鈥檓 using him. I don鈥檛 know. Tell me.





P.s. he鈥檚 a divorce for sure!SERIOUS Q FOR MEN ONLY. Have you ever felt like..?
Well I can only ever give my opinion on a subject, but I might be able to give you something to shed some light on his actions.





I'll try and give you what I think his perspective might be. He feels inadequate, like he doesn't deserve you, whether it be an age thing or whatever. That is where the jealousy comes in, he is insecure that you'll leave him for a younger man at any time. So whenever you flirt or talk with another one, he thinks you're about to leave him.





Now say he starts to fall for you and he still has these feelings of inadequacy, his reaction would be to push you away, so that he doesn't get hurt. If he were to feel too much for you and you got up and left him, he would be crushed. So he avoids you. He does have feelings for you, but he's afraid of them.SERIOUS Q FOR MEN ONLY. Have you ever felt like..?
This sounds just like another question that was posted. Let me guess you met him in Hawaii and he lives a few states awyay?


Listen he got what he wanted and now he is moving on. You wouldn't get hurt if you didn't give it up on the first night. I would classify you as a ho!! Have a nice day
alright, sorry to be harsh. Guys his age wants to show that he still has it. You are his trophy. Yes, he wants to have you for sex, especially you just asked for a fling. A divorced man needs some release, once he's conquered your territory, he moves on. You leave him no challenge. You may or may not be his dream woman. If he ever gets married again, he needs someone who is probably 35 (10 years older) and capable of taking care of him.
Well.. To start ... Your situation will never end in a good one..





I feel sorry for you, but at the same time.. I have been the guy many times in a situation like that.. When it comes down to it.. All you can do is just take it and go. The man will care for you and in ways he put some of the emotions he had with his previous relationship in with you. At the same time you knew what you wanted getting into it.. But then you got attached. Sex is never just sex.. When you get intimate with someone all the sudden you see things differently....





Good luck to you.. I hope it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment