Friday, August 20, 2010

Women in there 30's and 40's?

Why is it young girls (late teens to early 20's) refer to women in there 30 and 40's old and gross? I am 33 and look 100% better then I did when I was in that younger age group. I get carded all the time, more men flirt with me even my sons friends think Im his older sister? How are we old, I think women no a days in there 30's and 40's are just plain beautiful and very sexy. Plus I guarentee we also know how to take care of our men alot better then the younger ones do. My man is 3 years younger and tells me I blow his mind way better then anyone hes been with. So why are we gross?Women in there 30's and 40's?
I don't know why..but I don't really care, and neither should you. I am 31, and people think I'm 25, which is fine, but I am much happier and more fulfilled at 31 than I was at 25. When I was in my late teens/early twenties, I also thought women in the 30-40 age range were ';old';. Now, I look at girls (yes, girls) in their late teens/early twenties, and they seem very naive, very ';green'; (i.e. inexperienced), and very ';wet behind the ears';. I would not go back ten years for anything.....Women in there 30's and 40's?
The younger gals will learn in time.
Come on now... they are young... don't you remember looking at a woman saying they were old? It is their maturity level.
I'm 48 %26amp; i agree that woman get better all around--MIND, LOOKS, ATTITUDE, COMMON SENSE, able to handle conflicts, sorrow, life in general.....................
We are not gross, I am 31 and all my younger friends always say how old I am. People that meet me for the first time think I am under 30 and on that note I have never felt better. I have a great career, I know what I want in life. I date younger men as well as men my age. With age comes experience if you know what I mean!
because we are at our prime and they're just jealous
I will be 50 years old in 2 weeks, and I love it! Just to let you know, a lot of things get better with age. The girls who refere to us as ';old,'; haven't been here yet, and rudeness does play a role in their statements. I wouldn't let it bother me at all. They have no idea what being a ';real'; woman is yet, so just smile to yourself....and know why.
I think you are generalizing women over 30 and 40 are as beautiful as girls in their 20's.





All women are pretty...
I'm with you honey I'm 43 yrs old and i don't look a day over 25 i get carded all the time my daughter is 26 and she never gets carded. i feel, look and smell sexy all day long i guess the younger women see and can't explain why we look so good so the try and discredit us and trust me to know avail men and i mean younger men in there late 20s to 30s all want to be with older good looking women, so i say to the young ladies grow older gracefully and embrace who you are and love yourself once you do that you would not look at us older women with contempt but with respect and see that we are not gross and ugly, but we are the women whom you should want to grow up and mature to be sexy classy and refined ladies so instead of hating you should be embracing and asking about the knowledge of the older women and how you can grow older with class and style lol
That is false. Do you know something. All the women who I have wanted to marry were between 35 and 40. I don't like the young girls because their body is not sexy enough when they are young.





Between 35 and 40 is when the breasts of the woman is perfectly shape and her hips are in the best of shape.


Also her whole body is most beautiful at that time. Not only physical appearance but also they are mature. I am 20 years old but I think women in 30s and 40s are better than the teenage girls.





It is also proven that women reach the peak of their beauty at 40.


Before 40 their beauty increases till it peaks at 40 and then it decreases.





It is also proven that a man's sexual desire and sexual drive are best after 40 and so their wives would have to be around that age. So god knew this and made women beautiful at 40.





I think your beauty is increasing and has 7 years to reach its peak.
They are a little afraid they are missing out,maybe gealous of the maturity of women in their 30's and 40's and what they have in life!.


I think my wife is more gorgeous now,and sexy than when she was in her 20's.
Because women today are are really taking care of themselves and staying younger looking for many more years now than our mothers did...the younger girls are feeling the pressure. In our area - some mothers dropping their daughters off at school DO look as good or better than their daughters (many young people today are overweight from the fast food and sedentary lifestyle). The 70's and 80's generations are in their late 30's and 40's now; and we grew up more health conscieous than other generations. (Remember Ewal Gibbons, Susan Powder and Richard Simmons?) Also - our society teaches people to be afraid of aging. I think of it as growing up and getting better, smarter, more confident; and yes some times sexier and more desirable.
I am 30 and I love it. They are just young and don't know any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment