Friday, August 20, 2010

18 + please?

I always have a lot of men flirting with me and telling me I'm beautiful. Some even offer to take care of me and by me things. To be completely honest, I'm not that attractive. Do you think these men think I will have s-x with them, and be grateful because I'm not very attractive. I'm so discouraged. How will I find a true man?18 + please?
First,know that this advice comes from a 50 year old dude who respects women and is glad that you are being careful with these issues.You say lots of men flirt w/you and you think they are just looking for an ';easy piece'; because you don't think that you're attractive.I suspect that ';lots of men'; wouldn't be hitting on you if you were not attractive.Sounds like you are someone like I was in my younger days-someone w/low self esteem.At the same time,I am wondering in what circles are you meeting these men?I mean,do they come from groups of men who typically are pretty much ';just looking for a piece?';Only you know the answer to that.Unfortunately,in this world the majority of men are looking for just that.You ask how can you find a decent man?My suggestions may sound boring to you but several of my single female friends have taken these suggestions and have pleased w/the results.Places where you have a better chance of finding a decent guy---Church,the library,the supermarket,coffee shops,taking a continuing ed course,joining a club of people with whom you share a common interest,i.e. cycling clubs,extreme sports clubs,civic orgs.,Obama campaign volunteers (I just had to sneek in my own propaganda),hospital volunteers(you might meet a $$doctor$$),just kidding,don't hook up w/a guy just for his money because then you'll be no better than the jerks who are ';just looking for a piece';. So,I hope that these suggestions will be helpful.Good luck,God bless you and just PRECEED W/CAUTION! stage425hnc@yahoo.com18 + please?
If you're not attractive and men ask you out a lot they probably expect you'll sleep with them. Especially if they try to buy you things a lot. To find out go out with the guy, don't except gifts and tell him you want to wait on physical intimacy. The right guy will accept this for a reasonable amount of time.
I would say all men want to get laid, and would think you or any other woman would have sex with them. I bet you're a beautiful woman who has tons to offer... i would just be staright up and don't do anything sexual with any guys for a while.. the key really is patience and don't be judgemental!
Ofcourse they are offerring you things with hopes of getting something in return. If men are always hitting on you enjoy it. I'm sure you're beautiful and most likely since you're in doubt, you're probably very sexually attractive. Big boobs maybe?
While it's probably not true of all of them, I have found that shy guys, the ones that may be too timid to approach a girl they like, have purer intentions than those who are arrogant or try to buy your affection. I think someone like that would appreciate you more as well.
Maybe they find you attractive; seems like this would be a good problem to have. Find one that is honest and genuine and give it a try. You can take it slow to see what his intentions are.
Some maybe, but you will have to trust a little to find out for sure. Don't just assume everyone is out to get you. There are still some good ones out there.(not many, but some) good luck
Call Dr. Phil, please. Either you are attention craved, or have a serious esteem issue.





And you'll get a gift all right... Herpes, and maybe even a baby.
You need to be more confident and don't accept any of their offensive proposals- don't have sex with any one for money.
This is a question that belongs in psychology not etiquette
not with these men obviously, just be patient
Yes.





Tell them- No Sex.





If they're really interested in you, sex wouldn't be such a big deal to them.
hello
Hmm lets see email me your picture and if I think your goodlooking you just met one. How old are these men? Sometimes older men want to be sugar daddies. thats my email I don't hide
If you get down on your knees, I'll buy you a diamond ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment