Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this married man flirting with me?

This guy I work with is 23 and I am 19. He has been married for 5 years, and has 3 kids with his wife. Thats about all I know about his personal life. I feel like he is flirting with me but I can't really tell. For example, he CONSTANTLY picks on me about everything. Jokingly, of course, but it's never ending. This morning, I was doing my work, and he came into the room and started talking to someone else. Then, he loudly said my name to get my attention, and said something about how I can't do anything right. He laughed and it was obviously a joke, but the point is that he made sure to include me in his conversation. He was doing stuff like that all morning, and at one point he came up behind me, and put his hands on my shoulders for about 5 seconds and made sure I knew he was just messing with me.


The other day he helped me twice with what I was doing, even though he works in a completely different area, doing completely different work. There are times when one of us says something funny, we both smile and he looks into my eyes for extended periods of time. I can remember 2 distinct times when someone from work has told him to stop flirting with me, jokingly. All of this seems like flirting to me, BUT, he never makes a point to say bye to me personally at the end of the day, he's never asked for my number or anything like that, etc, so i think it may be harmless. I am NOT a homewrecker, and I wouldnt want anything to do with a cheater anyways, I just want to know if this is genuine flirting so I can keep my distance. Thanks!Is this married man flirting with me?
You should definitely keep your distance...I had a married man I worked with do all of those things to me exactly...I ignored it and eventually he tried to steal a kiss from me when he caught me by myself...I would tell him he is making you feel uncomfortable before he takes the next step in his ';harmless playfulness';Is this married man flirting with me?
It could be harmless flirting, but he is young and got married young, so he might be trying to test the waters, to see if women are still interested in him.
since im dyslexic, i could have sworn your name was ifeellikepenises





lets do some math


if he is 23 and has been married for 5 years dont you think hes too damn horny at home to actually cheat and flirt with others
avoid him maximum or show attention to others talk and give least interest to him
Yes, he is flirting with you. Men will not spend much time talking to women if they don't want to have sex with them. That said, just because he is flirting with you doesn't mean he would actually have sex with you. It just means that he would if he were single. This is nothing to worry about. If you don't like it, tell him to stop. Be direct. If it doesn't bother you, then just leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment