Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Women when you flirt with men , how do you expect them to respond ? By flirting back or something else?

This if the intention is to develop an aquantence or moreWomen when you flirt with men , how do you expect them to respond ? By flirting back or something else?
flirt back :) buy me a drink dance with me. smile. brush my arm. make me laugh. make eye contact.... just make mefeel special ;)Women when you flirt with men , how do you expect them to respond ? By flirting back or something else?
Both. They should flirt back then do something else
I'm an outrageous flirt - and I'm married, but yes, I do expect the bloke to flirt back. At the end of the day it's fun and makes light of a lot of awkward situations! It doesn't mean it's going to lead to anything!
anything really like smile, cheeky smile ;), if they flirt back thats the best though =)
i only ever flirt if i want it to be reciprocated, as i never play with people's feelings
if the man likes me i would expect him to flirt back or ask me if i wanted to go out on a date sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment