Monday, August 16, 2010

Is there something going on between me and this man? Flirting going on?

Ok, there is a guy I am very attracted to. We see each other everyday as we drop kids off at school. Well he smiles at me and always looks at me and we make eye contact, he will be looking at me and I will look up at him and our eyes connect. Today we were in a close space and when he walked past me his hand lightly brushed against my butt although I am not sure if it was intentional or accident. We have talked about this and that a few times and we look at each others eyes. I always smile and look at him. He has greeted me with ';how are you doing sunshine?' and called me sweetie once when I said thank you to him for something and he said ';you are welcome sweetie. I just feel so strongly that something is there, some kind of attraction. I don't know how he feels and do not want to ask him. I think about him all the time and do not want to get hurt but I just get this warm feeling around him that I cannot describe. What do you think?Is there something going on between me and this man? Flirting going on?
I will say it once for the sake of both of you and people around you:


DO.


NOT.


DO.


THIS.





Jess.Is there something going on between me and this man? Flirting going on?
If you drop off your kids and you're married, or at least one of you is, it doesn't matter. The fact that he calls you sweetie and sunshine is very strange unless he is some relative or your husband. I think you like him, and I think he likes you too. But things are going to get complicated if you guys decide to have a relationship because you both have kids and I'm assuming that you're married.
He obviously likes you. The touching your butt is kind of sleazy but maybe it was accidental.
Go for it. Just remember,wear protection kids!


Thats all folks!!
he can either be flirting with you or just a very nice, friendly person. if you haven't already, maybe you should introduce yourself and suggest the two of you grab coffee or something. if he accepts you'll get to learn more about him and see if he's really interested. if he declines, it was casual anyway so it won't be all awkward next time you two see each other (as long as you don't make it awkward by obviously avoiding him, etc.). good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment