Friday, August 20, 2010

How come some married men think they can just have to flirt with other women and cannot just love 1 wife ?

This married man I know flirts with beautiful women at his work including me, even call some of them his girlfriends, but he said his wife cannot flirt with other men. He said only the man can cheat and flirt and do what he wants, but not his wife. Why does he think that way ? I've never met a married man that think this way.How come some married men think they can just have to flirt with other women and cannot just love 1 wife ?
that.s called lust. my opion?How come some married men think they can just have to flirt with other women and cannot just love 1 wife ?
We call this kind of man a scumbag. He does not deserve a wife, and we have his man card up for review as wee speak.





We call women who think they can flirt when theyre married a scumbag too, it's such a useful term!!
Because he is an **** !
sick minded guy
I don't really know. Maybe it's because they like the ';chase';...knowing that they feel great after getting someone they can't really have. I guess it's good for the ego.
Basically this particular man is just being an obsessive and possessive DICK. He is using double standards in his personal relationship with his wife which basically is saying '; I am the man, do what I say, not as I do.'; That is wrong in so many ways its not funny. I am married, and my wife gets to have as much fun as I do with the opposite sexes. I would feel guilty if she didn't.
cause hes an ***. I am married, I talk to other women, but thats it
Just a guess, but doesn't he just need attention? Old married guys need attention too ya know. LOL :) Just look at my question about old married women flirting at work a few doors up from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment