Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Old man flirting with me? Not sure, what do you think?

Ok I just turned 17,today April fools days :) and I'm a junior in high school. I do dual enrollment at a community college in my town. In my English class I sit next to this older man and we usually are paired up as partner's for group assignments. We talk about school and our lives and he tells me about how the days were when he was a kid (he's 39). So in a way we are kind of friends.





A couple days ago I told him that my birthday was coming up and he asked how old I was turning. I said 17 and he freaked out for a few moments. he was like ';Your only 16?! I thought you were 27!'; But then after a while he calmed down and not even 3 minutes later he asked me if I had a boyfriend. That got me a little nervous but I said yes and I told him about my bf. He kept complimenting how pretty I was for the rest of the class.





Now today after telling me happy birthday he was like ';Oh your a woman now.'; and I'm like ';nooooo, I'm still a kid'; and he's like ';Your almost a woman';..and then he mumbled ';just one more year';





Then a few minutes later he asked me to come over his house sometime and we can study together. I quickly declined and he said ';Chill I'm not hitting on you, I don't wanna go to jail.';





hmmmm...I don't know about you but I thought that was a just LITTLE creepy. Or am I just overestimating things? I actually do enjoy talking to him and he never acted creepy before in the past 4 months that we've been talking. It just started this week. What do you think?Old man flirting with me? Not sure, what do you think?
perv all the way. and probably a sexual deviant.Old man flirting with me? Not sure, what do you think?
Yeahhhh, you have yourself a creeper (gauging from the ';woman'; comment). Just ignore his advances as best you can, and be assertive if he takes his comments too far.
NEVER EVER go over to an old man's house that you've only know for 4 months! That is abuse waiting to happen! If everything that you said is accurate then you're not overestimating anything.





For the heartache of both of you, in my opinion, you shouldn't consider being anything more than friends. If I was in your shoes I would get away fast and ask the teacher about switching seats because you dont feel comfortable. Also, explain this to a friend or adult and see what thier views are about this situtation and how you should handle this.





If I was you, I would be scared.
Wow... that is scary and creepy...





Is there anyway how you can avoid him? Like, with classes too?





That is REALLY creepy.





You should find out if he's married...





That is REALLY scary.





Avoid him as much as possible...
I am a teacher and from my point of view it sounds a little strange for a teacher knowing how old you are to be saying that he thinks that you are 27. There is a certain limit to having a teacher as a friend. I would just be careful, do not stay alone this could probably go on further if you allow it. If you feel uncomfortable you can talk to your principal and let him / her know about the situation.
Trust your instincts.
';Chill, I'm not hitting on you';





That gave it away.





Creeper.





Pedobear does not approve lol
just be like i though you where %26amp; it would of been creepy cuz he you're so much older than me NICE WAY OF TELLING THE TRUTH
Uhhmm.....y is a 39 year old man in your class?

No comments:

Post a Comment