Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is this man just a flirt?

Hi all, I was after a little advice preferably from a man's perspective, but a woman speaking from experience would be great also. After being launched back into singledom, I have forgotten what this flirting stuff means!





I have a crush on a man who is older than I am and he has been quite flirtacious (sp?) with me of late. I am just unsure whether he is merely responding to my flirting and being friendly or is he actually interested?





The scenario is that I made contact with him after a couple of years via email. I made unashamed and humorous reference to the fact that I used to check him out at the pool and also enquired how he was and how disgruntled I was with the current swimming coach. He replied by suggesting (in various ways) I try the pool where he now trains and that it would be good to see me. Subsequent to a further email later, he ensured that he was swimming when I was and left almost immediately as I finished my session despite having advised me that he had a hard session to do. This man always makes a point of talking to me, posing and very cute grin. He has made previous mention (when we last met 2 yr ago) that I am attractive. When I apologised for my earlier slightly suggestive email, he told me it's all good, that he liked them (with another very charming grin).





So men, how long would you take to email a woman you like if you had their email? Does it sound like this guy is interested or just a flirt as I suspect?Is this man just a flirt?
sounds like a flirt to me!Is this man just a flirt?
I think a real man should feel ashamed to email raither then confront in person if you wanna talk about something, I have a problem of talking to girls because I'm shy but I wouldn't make myself look that bad just by emailing.
It Sounds Like It Can Go Either Way.


A Flirt Is A Flirt. Im A Flirt.


But I Definately Would NOT Flirt With


A Girl That I Wouldnt Be Even Slightly Interested In.
he is interested he probably is wondering the same thing as you. I would just ask him out.
believe me hes interested
hard to tell really. keep at it but if he tries to get you in bed or anything than your question will answer itself.
if you want him...poor it on
just a flirt

No comments:

Post a Comment