Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is this married man flirting with me??

A guy who keeps staring at me but who's not supposed to be attracted to me – he’s married -, kept commenting one night on how I was a ';sweet, innocent, quiet young lady';.





And, that when he first saw me, he thought I was ';just a nice, sweet girl';. I am 11 years younger than he is, and he said this while throwing fixated gazes and stares at me throughout the evening.





Then, as he was leaving, he went around my boss’s chair, put his hand on my upper arm, kept it there and said: “You… stay out of trouble”. When I said I didn’t mind “some” trouble, he said I shouldn’t let my other co-worker lead me astray (this is as he was leaving)…





Then I told him that I wasn’t as innocent as he thought… He gave me a smile and whispered “Don’t say that…”.





Why did he say these things? What did he mean by the last part?Is this married man flirting with me??
Married men can be attracted to other women. Just because they are married doesn't make them blind, deaf and dumb to others around them. It is obvious you are trying to get his attention and it is thrilling your ego because he is married (and you stupidly think he is suppose to be immune). He is flirting with you to see if you will take the bait. Don't.Is this married man flirting with me??
First off common sense would tell you yes and second of all if you knew he was married why would you respond like that. Admit it you don't care that he's married and you knew he was flirting with you. And deep down it makes you feel good. As far as him meaning it. Yes I'm sure he wants to get in your pants..but anymore then that I doubt it. I doubt your even the first girl he said stuff like that about. He was too bold about it.
yes, he is flirting with you.





AND he is talking down to you. sweet and innocent? please. he is manipulating you. stay clear of this loser.
So what if he is. Stay away and don't become yet another homewrecking sl-t.
Sounds like you were flirting right back...why do you care what a MARRIED man is saying?
ok, the real question should be why were you leading him on??? he wasnt flirting until you started in with the ';i wouldnt mind some trouble'; and ';Im not as innocent...'; god pull ur head out!!
girl, keep it moving.. he's just playing with you, nothing serious...
It's up to you if you want attention from him or any other person. Don't be too technical in his actions unless he says something to you that is obvious.
why did you say those things if you know he's married?
Yup, he is.


But, admit it, you are too!
How many times, and in how many slightly different ways, are you going to keep asking this dumb-a$s question?











What exactly is your obsession with this idea?
You both are flirting with danger! This will come to bite you later when/if you act on this sexual tension between you two.
Its obvious that he was and or is flirting, what is equally as obvious is that you were flirting back, now what?
what do u think he meant he was flirting with u and u were too whore
Yes he is flirting with you and that is why he said those things, and what he said could also have a double meaning. I'm not sure why he said those exact phrases, maybe that's all that came to mind.
it sounds like he is flirting with you and you seem to flirting back! try to stay away from what could be a dangerous situation and ignore him !
He's definitely flirting with you and you're encouraging it! Unless you want him to continue, you should watch your words. Sounds like you like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment