Friday, August 20, 2010

Soooo...could he be gay .. This guy I like intresting behavior???

He's knows im bisexual im open at skoo! Well I flirt with him tell him he's cute and he jsut smiled one time i rubbed his head and grabbed his ahnd but people where around and he's ';straight'; so he kinda snatched away still smillinggg ! I flirt wiht him constantly and he gave me his myspace page link when I asked. I thought he coudl have been bi or theres a possibiltiy he was just being friendly or maybe he's was REALLLLLLY bothered by it but smalled from awkwardness but then I noticed today he caught me in the cafeteria smiled and tap my shoulder and waved. SO I thought If I weird him out he wouldn't have been so happy to see me then later on leaving school. He was starring at me really hard and smiling at me and he waved . Then I walked off and we just kept staring I smiled back then got on my bus. What do you think could he like me or be curious. How can I take this to the next step what do you think. would A straight guy wave acknowledge and smile when a gay man flirts and touched.Soooo...could he be gay .. This guy I like intresting behavior???
You're so lucky! I'm open bisexual at school, too, and whenever I flirt with guys at my school, they just say, ';Nice try, George.';





I wouldn't think he is really bothered by it. Because if he was, why would he give you his MySpace URL and say hi to you himself? I think he's curious and kind of has a thing for you. I mean, staring deeply? Smiling? Saying hi? Yes, I think he totally has a thing for you.





Well, if you'd like to take it to the next step, don't try TOO hard like asking him out or something. Little by little, take small steps. Flirt with him a bit more. Talk to him. Do whatever it takes for you to get to know him better. Just... go with the flow. Good luck!Soooo...could he be gay .. This guy I like intresting behavior???
wow dude sound like he could be curious a little and i think you should not flirt with him in front of other people because obivously he doesnt like it or is not fully ready for it . but i would try an have more conversations with him when hes alone an talk to him on myspace that will take ur relationship a step farther.


























i would love to hear more about this .
I would be really shy if you just flirting around like that. Based on your description i think i knew how that's guy is.. He just don't seem to know what to says back much, so he could probably interest in you or maybe not, but why wouldn't you borrow a chance sometimes and talk with him about it, if you feel confident enough to discuss it with him.
u r totally gonna get him. one thing, DON'T DO ANYTHING gay WHEN OTHER PEOPLE R AROUND or u may mess things up,,but i'd say u'll b kissing him within 3 weeks. good luck not that u need it





michael alan from gayboytshirts
Try walking together alone or sitting at a bench by yourselves and see whre the conversation leads.
Go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment