Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do about my friend?

Jus to give a background about our appearances and personalities. I am of Slavic descent, high cheekbones, very pale eyes and pitch black hair cut in what one would call the Cleopatra style. People constantly call me exotic and beautiful. My friend is the typical girl-next-door and she has big boobs - a DD cup. While people refer to me as 'exotic', they treat her like a pair of t*ts on legs. She is bright, quick, witty, great to have a conversation with, outgoing, the life of the party and an extrovert but nobody seems to look past her boobs - men and women alike. We are the same weight but people refer to her as 'hefty' and 'big' and 'fat' because of her boobs.





Going out with her is a terrible experience because all the men flirt with me whilst they leer down her shirt. I can see that it hurts her a lot because it's been happening to her all her life. It really grates me to her see her treated like that, and she has told me on a number of occasions that she would rather look like me.





What can I do to take the attention off me and transfer it to her? I'm not someone who is flirty and have often been called an ice queen which makes men even more determined to break past the ice, whereas she is desperately looking for someone who will look past her boobs to the wonderful person who is inside? How can I help her?





I wish I had this magic wand to make it all better.What should I do about my friend?
The fundamental paradox is that the larger the boobs, the smaller the brains of the men they attract.





';Anatomy is destiny.'; Sigmund Freud said that.





When I was in the hunt, if I tried for the more attractive girl in a duo, I ordinarily ended up with her friend. Usually the friend was more interesting and fun anyway, so that was fine with me.





I don't see how you can solve her problem, or why it is your responsibility.What should I do about my friend?
i know how your friend is feeling as i am usualy classed as the chubby brunett that hangs out with the skinny big boobed blonde. maybe if you dressed a little less than equal to your friend it might give her the confidence to make men look above the chest?





im not really sure cuz i dont personally no ur friend
Most gals would die for her kind of boobs! Ask her to ignore the leering ones. Be proud of herself and dress up classy
well mmm i think that u should try and be a good friend as much as possible and show them wat you are mad of .
can you im me, maybe we can talk about it





Possibly dress down? You that is,
The same thing happens to me. I am 14 and a DD cup. Guys only talk to me about my boobs and many of them try to feel them. They don't actually like me for who I am, just for my boobs. I have been trying to find out for AGES how to distract them, but I can think of nothing!





The only thing I could suggest is get your friend to wear clothes that don't show her boobs off!





Hope this helps xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment