Monday, August 16, 2010

Do men flirt like this?

We have a consultant that comes to our office preparing a special report for our boss. This consultant had to meet with me a few times. Today when he left I accompanied him to the door and he stayed there for %26lt;30 minutes%26gt; chatting with me, asking semi-personal questions and personal question like if I had children, how I got to learn more then one language etc. told me about the sports he likes to practice etc.





I think he likes me ...am I reading it wrong?Do men flirt like this?
Sounds like he is interested in getting to know you! Whether it turns into a friendship, nothing but a office friend, or somehting more... only time will tell!





If you are interested in him, why don't you ask him to grab a coffee at lunch if he's still around - make it casual so it could go either way - it's not a 'date' perse but a chance for you two to get to know one another!





Cheers ;-)Do men flirt like this?
Yep he was flirting....does he wear a wedding ring?
If I am asking personal questions I am usually flirting and sometimes I'm just making conversation. It all depends. If he smiled at you often and was touchy feely, he is flirting. If he is just talking with no emotional response than it is just business in my opinion.
Sounds like he has some type of interest in you.
No Jane, you are not reading this wrong. The question is whether he likes you in a ';I'd like to take her out and get to know her better'; or ';She is nice and I can develop a nice working relationship with her';. You are not going to know for a while. I bet he chickens out of asking you out. This sounds more like a dating question though.
He likes you. Whether it is just as a friend or on a more romantic level is unknown.





By your profile, you are divorced and I assume available. If you enjoyed his company, then see if it evolves into something else otherwise just keep it friendly.





Good luck.
Some men find it permissible to flirt in a professional manner...it makes the lady( they are flirting with) think that business isn't all he's thinking about...But, you are at work.so be careful of sexual harrasment.....its a big thing these days...!
Maybe if he's going to be working with you, he just wanted to get to know you. Granted I think some of his questions were a bit personal. And it's possible he could have been flirting with you.
he maybe a wind up merchant test him out
did he have a woody?
You are correct, he was flirting....
Yup he likes you. If someone has an interest in someone they'd like to get to know them and talk to them any chance they'd get.
I am sure he was trying to see if you could get together
Yes he likes you. Why would he stay 30 minutes chatting with you at the door. He seems interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment