Monday, August 16, 2010

Why the heterosexual men sometimes flirt around gay men?

This happens very often with me, though I am not out, I often let others know I like them, then these same men, especially when we are alone flirt more than anything I've ever seen.


If many are straight like they claim, how come they often get involved in gay sex? Do you think a lot of men hide their true feelings just to fit with the norm?Why the heterosexual men sometimes flirt around gay men?
because they arent straight. i wouldn't say hiding their true feelings but hiding their true identity.Why the heterosexual men sometimes flirt around gay men?
Sexuality is fluid. Many people who just don't fit into either ';gay'; or ';straight'; feel forced to pick one of these by a society obsessed with labeling and categorizing when really it's not that simple. It could be that they just don't fit into any of the main sexualities but society pressures them into picking one, so they just pick straight, since it's closest to what they feel, when really there is still some attraction for men there.





The solution? Stop labeling. I mean come on, gay, straight, bisexual, bi-curious, straight but open minded, on and on and on, it's just getting ridiculous.
I think that you should come out of ';the closet,'; so that you can start having honest relationships with others. As it is, you are flirting around with men who may or may not have any interest in you at all. Live honestly, accept who you are, and stop living a charade. It isn't worth it.





I think also that you like the feeling that men hide their true feelings simply because this is what you are doing. Facing the world honestly would be a far better life for you and there would be a greater chance of meeting that person you are obviously seeking.
Because alone its like that secret fantasy comes to life. I was good friends with this one guy for year and he always said he was straight and one time when we were in college we both passed out in my bed, mine due to alcohol his reason I am not really sure of. Anyway, in the middle of the night he decided to start spooning me and when I woke up the next morning he was cuddled up next to me. We ended up taking it to a whole other level after that. Then after that he still claims to be straight.





I think straight men think they are supposed to be turned off by it but then the idea get them going when no one else is around.
Personally, I think there is a little ''gay'' in every straigth men. I fell for someone 2yrs ago with this boy who is straught. When he foudn out I noticed some body langauges that I would consider present to a gay guy like mine so thats probably the reason why my infatuation did not die out for two years. It was a hell hole.





But then again, straight men flirt with gay guys just for fun nothing seriuos. I think they just do it for taking the piss, in certain situations. But you have to remember that nothing in this life is black and white. Its a always a mixture of two its a grey. Who you think the most straightest guy you know might be the most gayest guy when you turn your back. People are excellent actors you know.
i'm straight, and i flirt with my gay friends in the exact same way I might innocently flirt with my female friends. Sex jokes, suggestions, innuendo. That sort of stuff its part of friendship, and is basically a way of showing that they have no problems with homosexuality.
I think that some may be hiding what they really are. Its different for everyone... this is a sad question.


im sorry, but some might be mocking you. just a thought, maybe none of them do.


and so far as sex???


jeez.. i really hope you arent like, whoring yourself. :[[


idk, overall it could be a ton of things!


but it is a complicated question out of the so many answers.


hope this helps!!! -hug-
yes. maybe some o them are just talking to you like they would any other guy though. I noticed sometimes hetero guys can give off signals eventhough they were just being their selves.
Wow! Check out the ego trip!





It's not flirting... We are just making conversation.
give us a kiss and i will tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment