Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Women; when you go clubbing, do you expect to be flirted with by men? How should a man go about it and who are?

the best women to approach?Women; when you go clubbing, do you expect to be flirted with by men? How should a man go about it and who are?
I don't expect to be flirted with at all, that's not why I go clubbing. I go to have fun with my friends, dance and drink. There are some girls who go out to meet guys but, as I'm not really into one night stands, I think it's a crap way to meet people.





If you do want to flirt with girls though, the worst thing ever that guys do is to bug you all night and not leave you alone! Why do people do that? When you've made it clear that you think they're ugly they humiliate themselves by coming back for more rejection! So the best women to approach are ones who smile back at you, not the ones who tell you to get lost! Be a gentleman and let her know you're interested, then give her the chance to flirt back at you!Women; when you go clubbing, do you expect to be flirted with by men? How should a man go about it and who are?
I don't expect to be flirted with but I'm in a relationship so can't speak for single girls. If a women makes eye contact with you/smiles then it's probably usually ok to approach her - don't try any lines just ask if she's having a good night and if she would like a drink.
if a girl smiles and looks alot den go over and flirt
  • free spyware remobal
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment