Friday, August 20, 2010

Married or otherwise taken men who flirt with bartenders....?

Do you ever stop to think how hurt your wife would be? I wish I had a nickel for every taken man that comes in the bar and flirts-even though he knows I myself am taken and very happy. You can always since a little guilt on their part-then they bring up their partners. I just hate how many men there are out there who disrespect their mates....Married or otherwise taken men who flirt with bartenders....?
Once a man or a woman is in a relationship that means they are committed to the other person as the only one from the opposite sex to flirt with, love and be faithful to. If someone who is not up to this commitment, then he/she should not be in a relationship until they are ready.Married or otherwise taken men who flirt with bartenders....?
I am not a guy, but i am going to answer this. I am a HUGE flirt, my hubby is a bigger flirt. Fortunately we are both strong enough in our relationship to see flirtation as being different from a pick-up. I have no doubt in my husband's ability to remain faithful to me, nor my steadfast fidelity to him. We both have close friends of the opposite sex, some we flirt and joke with and some we just are friends with. He has a co-worker that I have very plainly stated to my husband that when it comes to this man I will flirt without shame-he is way to cute, way to funny and a big flirt as well-and also very happily married. I work at a hotel where 75% of our clients are regular guests who are sometimes here for months on end. They are in the oil field business and almost all men. I flirt. My husband knows. We live in a small community and he is a deputy and works with some very attractive paramedics on a regular basis. He flirts without shame with them, but I know that his joking with them is nothing more than conversation. he is not trying to hook up with them, just as i am not trying to hook up with any man I am having playful conversation with. Bottom line, flirtation is harmless, pick-up attempts are not. Flirtation when reciprocated builds confidence boosts the ego and just all around makes you feel a little better about yourself. So if I can make some decent guy feel a little better about himself by smiling and talking in my cute little Texas draw, then so be it, no harm done. And if some girl puts a smile on my husband's face by doing the same, again, no harm done.
I hate flirting when it's my wife because almost everyone know shes married and they still try and get into her pants!


And I really get PISSED OFF!
I do like to flirt it is all part of the fun and games you play when you see a stunning lady behind the bar.It must make you feel good to get all the attention a confidence booster at least.
And your question is???





So, guys flirt... If they do, walk away!!! Don't play the game, especially if you are supposedly happy...
I really do not like flirting and have never done it. I suppose it's ok for singles.
men like that does not deserve any respect. Once you're hooked up with someone married or not, you lose your flirting priviledges.





http://lanispage.blogspot.com/
I'd imagine that most of these guys who flirt are trying to see if they can still pull a good looking chick despite being married. Often times I'm sure its them being bored and maybe looking for a fun time, but don't want to go any further than flirting so they flirt with you out of convenience, meaning they're drinking and as opposed to flirting with other chicks in the bar who they might have to actually have to do some work to even talk to they flirt with you instead because you'll talk to them and have talked to them when you get them drinks.
So the guy flirts...that doesn't mean he wants anything more but friendly back and forth banter...maybe you're in the wrong type of employment if you can't take the ';flirting';. You also might want to learn how to spell...';You can always since a little guilt on their part-then they bring up their partners.'; That makes absolutely no SENSE at all. Get over yourself I doubt half the men you THINK want you would give you the time of day if you weren't serving them drinks in a bar.
Flirting in a bar, after having a few drinks is not to be considered as flirting ... but having a good time with a woman... joking with her, talking to her etc. It is innocent and live and let live. That is why they employ females as bar girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment