Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How does one know if he or she is gay?

I have been a tomboy all my life even as i'm being pressured to be more ladylike.I have had afew experiences with guys and i didnt enjoy it or it hurt like hell. I have always admired beautiful women and had a sexual relationship with one and actually enjoyed it. I like flirting with men to see their response but i never let it go further. Am i gay?How does one know if he or she is gay?
I went with a couple of guys because I thought that was what I should do it did nothing for me.


Then like you I discovered just how wonderful it is to be with the girl you love.


I think you are gay enjoy being you!


xxHow does one know if he or she is gay?
Only YOU know your sexuality, but from what you put


above it may seem asif one is gay, however, being a tomboy


all your life may tell it's own story. All tomboys I know have


turned out to be gay, but even if you are, there is no need


to worry.
No you're not homosexual (I think referring to homosexuals as GAYS is really bizarre).





If you fancy women, it's because you are allowing you your weak side to control your mind.





Women should go with women, men with men. ANy other way is unnatural.
Only you know for sure perhaps you dont have to label yourself?but from what youve said you have enjoyed experiences/relationships with women and not with men so I would say you are.
Yeah, you are probably gay. I slept with men for years and didn't like it and wonder now what in the hell I was thinking. Be glad of who you are and enjoy it. Women are wonderful.
Only you know weather or not you are gay. But if you do not get anything out of men and women turn you on I would say your gay.
If you like girls more than boys you are gay or bisexual.
Yes your probably gay.





ps: I think that the answer from Dr Watson is absurd.
You betcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment