Monday, August 16, 2010

How can you tell when an older man is flirting with a younger girl?

Well, when me and my family, and the man went out to lunch, he placed his arm around me on my chair, but it was not touching (he had, had his arm around me for quite sometime). My brother realized it and started teasing us, and he took his arm off my chair, but then a few minutes later, he put it back on. Do you think he is showing a sign of affection, and then can you give me other examples of signs of a older man liking a younger women? Preferably body language signs.How can you tell when an older man is flirting with a younger girl?
It does sound like he was trying to flirt with you. Touching, smiles, winking, and just being close to you can all be signs he likes you.





Good luck!How can you tell when an older man is flirting with a younger girl?
May be and may be not, could be just a habit for him.


The question is: Do you like old man?


Call me if you like to chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment