Friday, August 20, 2010

Do virgo men like to flirt with other girls?

A virgo man im seeing is flirting with other girls even MY COUSIN and yet he says im his baby and everything..does he just want sex? or i that how he is?





what shall i do as i am completely head over heels for him.








im a pisces.Do virgo men like to flirt with other girls?
YES THEY ARE CHEATS AND LIARSSSS!!!!








IM A PISCES TOO, PLEASE STAY AWAY THEY FLIRT WITH OTHER GIRLS AND TELL U THEY LOVE U PFTTT... LIARSSS!Do virgo men like to flirt with other girls?
My ex, son-in-law, ex father-in-law, good friend are all Virgo men, and yes to your question, they love to flirt. But it is usually only when you are around. Makes them seem more studly I think, is their thought, lol. I think when your not, they are more quiet, and reserved. I believe they are a femine sign, so that may be why they seem more comfortable around women, but not sure. Virgo men usually only cheat, when their needs aren't taken care of, and this isn't just sex.
I just started sorta seeing a Virgo man and through other people I found out that he has like three other girls that he dates.Even though I out right asked him in the beginning if he was seeing anyone else.He told me he wasn't.He also later admitted that he still see's his ex-wife.I've also noticed that he never answers his phone in front of me.Look for the classic warning signs and protect yourself from guys like this.Some guys ,regardless of their sign,will disregard our feelings in order to chase anything with a pulse.
I dunno. It depends on him. I have a friend that's a Virgo, that flirts with lots of girls but is also very loyal to his girlfriend.
When I was with a Virgo he had tons of female friends and tons of ex-girlfriends. He left me for another girl in the end so yeah.
Well virgos can be afraid of commitment, but hm he'll probably be faithful, do you know his moon or venus sign?
u are a better woman than me.if i were u i should have ended the r/ship long time back.i knw u love him but flirting with ur cousin!
I know that Leo';s do
  • cute myspace
  • long hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment