Monday, August 16, 2010

If a guy won't ask you out...why does it get to him for ANY other man to flirt with you...?

I like him and we are friends. But I am not able to tell exactly how he feels about me. Occassionally he will say something that sounds like he could think of me ';that way'; but who knows.





I don't FLIRT with other guys.


Once, he thought there was some flirting, but there wasn't and he walked over to talk to me and the guy. He started bragging on my rapping and I even let him pick out what I performed!








The other time, someone was flirting with me!If a guy won't ask you out...why does it get to him for ANY other man to flirt with you...?
If he's an Aries (like you said), it's because Aries are control freaks. Don't listen to him... before he makes a commitment to you, he has no right to have ';control issues';.





Aries like to mold their world around them to fit into what they perceive as perfection. If he really wants you, talking in a mature way (ie not flirting) with other guys who are interested in you might stimulate him to get more serious, and ';take control'; of the situation.





This is just a thought, after all, as I haven't seen either of you interracting. If I had, I might have a bit more clue about what was going on.





Email me with those details Gator! (((hugs)))

No comments:

Post a Comment