Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think this guy at work is flirting with me. How can I flirt back without being over the top?

I need help with ways to flirt with a man without being over the top.





What can I do/say to show that I am interested in him?I think this guy at work is flirting with me. How can I flirt back without being over the top?
make eye contact often and smile . if you work in close contact with him brush up against him, not with your hand with your leg or your hip but dont make it look like you are doing it on purpose so he doesnt think you are getting too fresh. if he backs away from you so you arent touching then I wouldnt do it too much more, that would mean he minds. but if he stands there or sits there without moving away, ask him if he wants to go for coffee or drinks after work. dont do too much at your job though, thats a good way to get one of you or both fired. keep it on the downlow, so rumors dont get started, that sux.


good luck!I think this guy at work is flirting with me. How can I flirt back without being over the top?
Give him a _ _ _ _- job in the back room.
smile when he's looking. when you guys talk laugh. and maybe touch his arm or somethin... don't be shy! =]
  • free spyware remobal
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment