Friday, August 20, 2010

I am (secretly) jealous of my (gorgeous)sister? does it make me a bad sister?how do i like stop?

let me just be frank my sister is a paler version of me with green eyes....for normal people thats like not a big deal but for pakistani culture...it defines the difference between an average girl and a beautiful girl......she looks like my mom both pale and both have greens..i look like my dad..who is handsome for a man but for a girl i guess in our culture not so much truthfully....its always annoying that people outside my race find me attractive rather than inside of my race....i was in a pakistani wedding and when my sister and i were sitting together...i noticed every successful male doctor and their mothers were at her side..trying to flirt/chat up/ the mothers questioning her...she gets marriage porposals(part of the whole groomsmen culture) left and right....It doesnt really matter that when we are at clubs I get more notice and men flirt with me more but thats only because I have a better body..... : (....its not like im going to date a white or black man anyway...but if every person of my pakistani ethnicity keeps reminding me how beautiful my sister is...i get a little jealous...does it make me a bad sister...she says she gets jealous of my body..body who cares if i have never get fat...she is more beautiful than me...I am (secretly) jealous of my (gorgeous)sister? does it make me a bad sister?how do i like stop?
No it doesn't. My mother is really good looking %26amp; sometimes I resent her but it's only normal.JI am (secretly) jealous of my (gorgeous)sister? does it make me a bad sister?how do i like stop?
No, that doesn't make you a bad sister. That's funny, I was just thinking about how my sister is prettier than me. She's younger too, which makes it all the more annoying. Just try to remember that you love her and that you're pretty too.
when you feel jealous,stand in front of mirror and think that God is most beautiful in this universe then how can God make us ugly?we all are his creation and image of God so trust yourself you are so beautiful in this world.
Well from a Western perspective, you have it all, so you COULD change things by playing in a different ball-park!


Ethnicity, religion and nationalism are artificial barriers created by our social construct. Rise above that!
You think she looks hot, and she thinks you look hot.


So where is the problem?


You are both hot in your own way.


It will probably always be like that.


You will laugh about it later in your lives.
like totally
Call Michael Jackson, he some how made his skin paler.
Dont you just love yourself.!!!!
hey both of u should get chances.....u luk attractive outside (in clubs) n she is attracted with ur culture.....i don't think ur a bad sis.....
just get drunk and forget it.
if that's really you in that avatar.. no need to be jealous of anyone, you are a straight 5 star hard on
why would you be jelous? you look gorgeous to me =D
it does not make you a bad sister at all!!!


it happens to everyone! im sure everyone has been jealous of their siblings. aww im really sorry you feel that way though.


i dont know what you can do to stop feeling that way. maybe you should talk to her about it. its always nice to open up.


also you can like totally use papaya soap. its like a whitening soap that can make you lighter. and it works! like seriously. maybe if you are lighter you will have a boost of confidence
If that's you in the picture...wow. Gorgeous (at least from a straight white woman's perspective). Anyway, it's perfectly normal. I'm jealous of my sister sometimes, too. She's blond and I'm a brunette. She also has bigger boobs and a cuter nose, hah. But I love her and realize that we both have flaws and we both are beautiful in different ways. I don't know much about your culture, but jealousy is universal :)
  • cute myspace
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment